LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Da Raiders
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a fun morning, on 242 i was passing a black srt4 and he decides to match my speed at about 75mph, after a few seconds i drop it to 3rd and look at him, he then punched it, he got about 3/4 a car before i reacted, i stopped his pull, by 4th gear i had about 2 cars before i slowed, he catches up and slows, thinking he was to go from a slower speed i slow with him. we are doing about 40mph and i'm in 2nd, he gives 3 honks and i hit it, by the top of second i had 2 1/2 cars, i grabbed 3rd and pu another 4 cars by the top of 3rd. i slowed to let him catch up and he gave a :thumbs: and slowed i continued on my way, as i 'm getting close to the 680/580 split i see this mustang infront of me as i get closer i notice its a black 96/97 cobra... :yumyum: so i match his speed at 70 and shot him a rev, he took off, so i dropped it to 3rd stopped his pull and put about 3 cars by 110mph, thats when i think he slowed and got on 580......:gears:
the drought is finally over, hopefully i can get a few more runs before the rain starts.......:turbonaug

·
I mean it felt like a high 12
1,174 Posts
I always new our color was the fastest. Nice kills

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Cool! Nice runs . . .

·
Love my Robyn
278 Posts
m8d2run said:
i had a fun morning, on 242 i was passing a black srt4 and he decides to match my speed at about 75mph, after a few seconds i drop it to 3rd and look at him, he then punched it, he got about 3/4 a car before i reacted, i stopped his pull, by 4th gear i had about 2 cars before i slowed, he catches up and slows, thinking he was to go from a slower speed i slow with him. we are doing about 40mph and i'm in 2nd, he gives 3 honks and i hit it, by the top of second i had 2 1/2 cars, i grabbed 3rd and pu another 4 cars by the top of 3rd. i slowed to let him catch up and he gave a :thumbs: and slowed i continued on my way, as i 'm getting close to the 680/580 split i see this mustang infront of me as i get closer i notice its a black 96/97 cobra... :yumyum: so i match his speed at 70 and shot him a rev, he took off, so i dropped it to 3rd stopped his pull and put about 3 cars by 110mph, thats when i think he slowed and got on 580......:gears:
the drought is finally over, hopefully i can get a few more runs before the rain starts.......:turbonaug
I saw that same neon and his girl in it on Sunday but he didn't want any, if you are talking about the same 242. We even had a red light together and nothing. Good kills

·
Da Raiders
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stevenmalone said:
I saw that same neon and his girl in it on Sunday but he didn't want any, if you are talking about the same 242. We even had a red light together and nothing. Good kills
hwy 242 in concord, ca. i guess the guy thought his srt4 was fast....:drink

1 - 6 of 6 Posts