LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Checking the interest on my 06 A4. Has 26k miles and just sits in my garage. It has all the normal mods that everyone does. I don’t have time for it anymore especially with MA inspection law changes. It needs a clock spring and better tune wouldn’t hurt. $17k

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,995 Posts
Need compliant pics to keep this here.

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
It would help if you listed the mods because we all have different tastes. BUT for an 06 BOM with 26K miles, if it's in great condition with tasteful mods I think $17K is very fair. Remember though that a significant percentage of potential GTO owners are looking for unmolested cars these days so that will limit your target audience some.

Also more pictures in your thread will also help people get a better idea of what kind of shape your car's in.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would help if you listed the mods because we all have different tastes. BUT for an 06 BOM with 26K miles, if it's in great condition with tasteful mods I think $17K is very fair. Remember though that a significant percentage of potential GTO owners are looking for unmolested cars these days so that will limit your target audience some.

Also more pictures in your thread will also help people get a better idea of what kind of shape your car's in.
Very true. Will have to dig it out and do a proper listing.

Kooks, Corsa Touring, TSP228R, SS3600, Pedders drag springs and shocks TSW Cadwell Nitto 555 245/40R18 555R 285/35R18

·
Registered
45 Posts
That would be the perfect car for me if it were about 2 yrs from now and closer when certain bills are paid off so I can finally get mine. Sounds like that's a great price too for those miles let alone the just right mods. Good luck on sale. I would think that wouldn't stay for sale long.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are some. I’ll get more this weekend. Only major blemish is a spot on the window trim that a detailer hot with the buffer

Attachments

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Simply gorgeous car, someone's going to get a great ride.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here are a couple more. Don’t mind the dust. Hasn’t moved since October

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Back to the top

·
99% Stock
4,964 Posts
Checking the interest on my 06 A4. Has 26k miles and just sits in my garage. It has all the normal mods that everyone does. I don’t have time for it anymore especially with MA inspection law changes. It needs a clock spring and better tune wouldn’t hurt. $17k
Can you hang on to it for a year or so? I need to finish my current lease, and wife was saying I could get another GTO.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts