LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOOKING FOR EVERYONES OPINION. i CAN HAVE CUSTOM THIS CUSTOM
OZ WHEEL MADE IN 18 INCH, WITH 8 INCH ALL THE WAY ARO0UND OR 9 INCH IN REAR WITH A 53MM OFFSET (THEY SAY IT SHOULD NOT REQUIRE ANY ROLING OF THE FENDERS) FOR THE LARGER 275 TIRE. CHECK IT OUT AND ADVISE ME IF YOU CAN. THANKS. I SELL OZ WHEELS AND THEY ARE PROBABLY SOME OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY IN THE WORLD. BUT THEY ARE ALITTLE PRICEY. CHECK THEM OUT.

http://www.ozracing.com/eng/car/index.php?item=gallery&idw=10

dms

·
596whp/553wtq @ 6.5psi
2,301 Posts
Kinda plain jane, but if you like them got for it....personally i would get some bbs, hre, or iforged for the $$$

·
596whp/553wtq @ 6.5psi
2,301 Posts
The only thing i can stand about the GTO is that you cant get a big lip on the rear wheel :mad:

·
Registered
56 Posts
dms said:
LOOKING FOR EVERYONES OPINION. i CAN HAVE CUSTOM THIS CUSTOM
OZ WHEEL MADE IN 18 INCH, WITH 8 INCH ALL THE WAY ARO0UND OR 9 INCH IN REAR WITH A 53MM OFFSET (THEY SAY IT SHOULD NOT REQUIRE ANY ROLING OF THE FENDERS) FOR THE LARGER 275 TIRE. CHECK IT OUT AND ADVISE ME IF YOU CAN. THANKS. I SELL OZ WHEELS AND THEY ARE PROBABLY SOME OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY IN THE WORLD. BUT THEY ARE ALITTLE PRICEY. CHECK THEM OUT.

http://www.ozracing.com/eng/car/index.php?item=gallery&idw=10

dms
Very NICE!! If I can find a decent price on OZ what I really want is the OZ Superleggra III, the forged one with the rivets etc. I am in SoCal, any idea where the best place to buy them would be? And do you think same offsets would be available in that wheel?

I also saw Stinger by Boze which looks nice and can be built to fit our cars.
Boze Forged wheels
18x8 front, 18x9 rear. About 2000 a set for wheels only.

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Funny this thread should be bumped.

OZ Superleggerra's, 17x8, 40mm offset, weighing in at 17.5lbs each. With the Nittos on the rear, I saved almost 10lbs.

Better pics later once the hurricane passes.

Padre

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
Only drawback of OZ wheels is the cost. More so for the 3 piece wheels.

·
Registered
117 Posts
GTOLarry said:
Very NICE!! If I can find a decent price on OZ what I really want is the OZ Superleggra III, the forged one with the rivets etc. I am in SoCal, any idea where the best place to buy them would be? And do you think same offsets would be available in that wheel?

Boze Forged wheels
I like the Superleggra III's as well, but I would want them is 17's and they don't make them in 17's. Maybe I could do 18's, but I don't know what the price is running.

·
Registered
56 Posts
ogandbooboo said:
I like the Superleggra III's as well, but I would want them is 17's and they don't make them in 17's. Maybe I could do 18's, but I don't know what the price is running.

I think they run about 700 each in an 18x8 with 40 offset.
They have them listed at bigwheels.Big Wheels

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GTOLarry said:

Boze Forged wheels

has taken a while, but I have 1 set only of OZ Superleggara III wheels available in 18inch with split configuration to be able to handle a 275/35R18 rear tire

dms

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dci67 said:
How much for the set?
Are you serious or curious??

I do have 1 set left and will not be getting another because of the price.
dms

·
Registered
407 Posts
dms said:
Are you serious or curious??

I do have 1 set left and will not be getting another because of the price.
dms
Serious. I like OZ wheels and the way they look, wish the rears on the staggered set up had more of a lip however. If the price is decent I will seriously consider them.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dci67 said:
Serious. I like OZ wheels and the way they look, wish the rears on the staggered set up had more of a lip however. If the price is decent I will seriously consider them.

I am curious what you thinkg is a "decent" price??
dms

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GTOLarry said:
I think they run about 700 each in an 18x8 with 40 offset.
They have them listed at bigwheels.Big Wheels

Big wheel, if they had a wheel that would fit and they do not would charge $3172, (771 18X8 and 815 for 18x9) which is a really good price. However, the wheels they have are pre-done, and not custom, which OZ charges more for.

Tirerack.com has the wheel size for a non GTO for $3500

dms

·
Registered
407 Posts
dms said:
Big wheel, if they had a wheel that would fit and they do not would charge $3172, (771 18X8 and 815 for 18x9) which is a really good price. However, the wheels they have are pre-done, and not custom, which OZ charges more for.

Tirerack.com has the wheel size for a non GTO for $3500

dms

I copied the below form the other thread you have going on these wheels:

GSeaman has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - OZ
Superleggera III in 18" split configuration - in the Wheels/Tires forum of
LS1GTO.com Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showth...70&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
tirerack.com has them for $740 and $780 for 18x8 and 18x9.5 respectively. (Now
that's for the BMW 330 which I assume is the same deal.)

My price is much better than that. What are these wheels worth to someone who wants one fo the worlds best qualtiy wheels Will have a set installed on a GTO nextg week, and will give pictures to all to see
thanks
mike
dms

That comes out to $3040 for the set from tirerack and I went to tirerack and verified these prices. You say you are going to be much better than that, so you tell me. If you don't want to post it send me a PM.

I don't think saw what offsets these are either. I am serious about these, they are not my first choice, but they are available now, so the price may tip the scales.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts