LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Just here for the View
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry the question's so late. I've been running around all day.

You bought a painting for $700 and sold it to your neighbor for $900. You later bought it back for $1100 and resold it for $1300. How much profit did you make?

PM the answer to me.

The answer is: $400: - 700 + 900 - 1100 + 1300 = 400

·
Just here for the View
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was in a car accident, tonight. Someone rear ended me pretty hard, and I just spent a couple of hours in the hospital. I'm okay; it looks like it was just a bad whiplash. My head and neck are hurting a lot, right now, so I'm just going to let this one run until tomorrow, when I can think a little clearer.

·
Resident Nice Guy
4,993 Posts
I was in a car accident, tonight. Someone rear ended me pretty hard, and I just spent a couple of hours in the hospital. I'm okay; it looks like it was just a bad whiplash. My head and neck are hurting a lot, right now, so I'm just going to let this one run until tomorrow, when I can think a little clearer.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get to feeling better, and make sure to go see a chiropractor.

·
Registered
23 Posts
GV, sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you are OK and all is well. I hope the person that caused the wreck has insurance!!

·
'Nova GIRL
671 Posts
Yikes!! Sorry to hear about the accident...glad you're OK. Were you in the GTO?

I suppose we'll allow you to neglect the QOTD, but only for a day or two. ;) Just take your time and take care of whatever you need to!!

·
Just here for the View
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get to feeling better, and make sure to go see a chiropractor.
Thanks. I'm looking into it.

GV, sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you are OK and all is well. I hope the person that caused the wreck has insurance!!
He does, and he said he was sorry. He had his two kids in the car, so he just wanted to get them home.

Oh man! Is the GTO OK? ;)
The bumper is cracked and pushed in pretty badly, one of the taillights is broken, and the trunk looks like it was pushed open a little and is scratched up.

Yikes!! Sorry to hear about the accident...glad you're OK. Were you in the GTO?

I suppose we'll allow you to neglect the QOTD, but only for a day or two. ;) Just take your time and take care of whatever you need to!!
Thanks. I think I need a chiropractor, though. Everything from my shoulders up feels sore and tight. I was in GTO (only car I have).

I'll be posting something in here (a question that is :) ) soon.

Get well soon GV.
Thanks. :)

·
Jimmy Rustler
9,825 Posts
GV, I was kidding. The car is replaceable...

Hope all goes well with the bone crusher!

·
Just here for the View
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GV, I was kidding. The car is replaceable...

Hope all goes well with the bone crusher!
Yeah, I know you were. I usually just go with it, though. :D

·
Just here for the View
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Scores:

cjack12344321: 5
Go Steelers: 3
Douggo: 2
2KSE: 1
bvbull200: 1
tommyb: 1
hellmonkey: 1
brada: 1
InjunRAIV: 0
L67evolutionLS1: 0
Trents_goat5.7: 0
oleroy: 0

·
Banned
26 Posts
I hope things work out for the best...that's how i ended up in my new GTO, my Camaro was rear ended and T boned,,,lol

And to put the icing on the cake, they both tried to RUN______LMAO. Cops got them a few blocks away they followed the radiator fluid trail...:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts