LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Yep and 04 tails it seems. Can't get a good look at them though.

·
Administrator
7,995 Posts

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,011 Posts
Also, 04 trunk badging.

I'd buy it if I had a YJ, even with the misfit mistakes. :)

·
GR-RRR!
4,402 Posts
Yeah, my Brazen 06 model has the same trunk badge error, still pisses me off. GMP screwed the pooch on many of these. They built such a beautiful model, too bad they didn't sweat the details better on many of them.

Anyway, if I didn't already have a yellow car in my model collection I'd be all over this one.

To the OP, does this one come with the box and everything?

There is an IBM one on ebay right now I'd like to have, but the price is a little too high. I might just buy an AutoArt Monaro model come next payday if it is still out there. AutoArt makes fantastic models. I still need to find a black GTO (I think the only black one was an Ertl 04, elusive).

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
If they fixed it, you’d think the messed up ones would be worth more.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, my Brazen 06 model has the same trunk badge error, still pisses me off. GMP screwed the pooch on many of these. They built such a beautiful model, too bad they didn't sweat the details better on many of them.

Anyway, if I didn't already have a yellow car in my model collection I'd be all over this one.

To the OP, does this one come with the box and everything?

There is an IBM one on ebay right now I'd like to have, but the price is a little too high. I might just buy an AutoArt Monaro model come next payday if it is still out there. AutoArt makes fantastic models. I still need to find a black GTO (I think the only black one was an Ertl 04, elusive).
Yes, it includes the box. This one's been in the box most of the time I've owned it because I got an '06 IBM to match my car shortly after getting this one. The box is a bit banged up because I was not keeping it as a collectable.

I saw the IBM one on eBay too...pretty steep pricing.

·
got mods
2,679 Posts
Any QSM's left or have they all been destroyed by kids?

:gto_rage:
I've got 2 QSMs both '04. I want to keep the GMP one, but other one is American Muscle ERTL Collector Edition. Well made, but has a kinda unfinished metal look. Hard to describe, just not a polished paint finish. :dunno:

I have a brand new in the box IBM '06 GMP, perfect condition. Couldn't find a '06 QSM one when I had the GTO.
Opps.....didn't mean to hijack OP. Good luck with your sale, I've never seen a YJ model.

·
Compsognathus
3,049 Posts
I will take it. Send me a pm with payment info.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts