1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Scared GOAT-less
416 Posts
Wow Thats just crazy !!!! He's my idol !!!!:turbonaug

·
NC Rogue Squadron
4,002 Posts
Never heard of anyone applying wax with the palm of you hand.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
That is amasing. That car was soo much cleaners, and shined so well when done. Wild.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
ha, I would also be sure thats my rip whom someone else posted up! But its a good way to make money ey? Open one up in a rich suburb or L.A.

·
Dynos still rule the earth!
962 Posts
PMD GTO said:
Never heard of anyone applying wax with the palm of you hand.
Gives a hole new meaning to "wax off".

·
king of the castle....
726 Posts
his clients call him at anytime and he drives to them to clean bird doody off their cars? I dunno if I could swallow my pride enough...well I guess I could but Id have to take em for a spin when done!:gears:

·
Dynos still rule the earth!
962 Posts
stealth06gto said:
his clients call him at anytime and he drives to them to clean bird doody off their cars? I dunno if I could swallow my pride enough...well I guess I could but Id have to take em for a spin when done!:gears:
I love the part where he says "the guy just sits in his garage with a glass of wine and looks at his car".

Granted it may be a beer but I guess I am not alone!

·
Just a Re-engineered Cavalier
2,244 Posts
He said they have Veyron owners signed up for his 61-step wash. I can wash and wax my car 10 times and I don't think I have 61 steps involved. Incredible to say the least.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Eat your heart out Wolfdogs
Chuch

·
resident jock
816 Posts
stealth06gto said:

you know what - its not unreasonable for cars of that value. almost my entire car has to be repainted due to bird crap being on it while i was on a road trip.

·
Comp Eliminator Goat Driver
2,345 Posts
stealth06gto said:
but Id have to take em for a spin when done!:gears:
That is 100% correct. You would have to drive it to make sure that the shine is perfect in all the different aspects of light reflection that could only be determined by driving it. :)

·
Jimmy
1,364 Posts
$10K is peanuts to someone with a $500K+car, plus why not keep your investment looking 100%. Nice find!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts