LS1GTO Forums banner

10.91@126.3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

3K views 100 replies 57 participants last post by  Smitty's05GTO 
#1 · (Edited)
10.91@126.3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

I finally made it.........

Click Here For Evidence :) muwahahah
I'm in the right lane :)

This was on stock wheels on all 4 corners... mickey thompson ET street radials on the back. :)

See less See more
#2 ·
dude thats awesome!

what did you change? more gas?

#4 ·
Dbluegoat said:
dude thats awesome!

what did you change? more gas?

since i put the fuel rails on..it was running VERY rich. I had tons of fuel with a 150 shot... i'm not sure but 175 jets may have ended up under my hood. :)

ended up just going with a 3600 nitrous stall... not quite the 4000 I thought I would do, but this worked just fine. FAST 90 and the more efficient stall definately helped. :)

#11 ·
mk9190 said:
Congrats,can't wait to see the vids!!!
Me too!! LOL :) i'm so freakin excited right now.. its awesome.

I freaked out the guy at the booth when he handed me my time slip.
The launch felt good and it pulled hard..so i knew i was close.

I read the 10.91 and I go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOO!
really freakin loud.

the guy jumped. lol

#17 ·
fast. that seems fast. is that fast? i wanna go that fast :D

#21 ·
I knew the Hulk could do it!!! Someone must of mad you angry :turbonaug

#22 ·
Ya Smitty killed himself. Coming to the track without enough safety equipment :turbonaug

You know you are supposed to have a cage to run 10's.

Hey guys and gals that 10.9 that smitty ran last night was in really bad air. Most cars were running 3/4 of a second slower than normal. If you type his numbers into the sea level density calculator for the conditions last night that was a 10.2 run. I can't wait to see him run it again when it cools down.

Great run Smitty

#26 ·
99_venom said:
Ya Smitty killed himself. Coming to the track without enough safety equipment :turbonaug

You know you are supposed to have a cage to run 10's.

Hey guys and gals that 10.9 that smitty ran last night was in really bad air. Most cars were running 3/4 of a second slower than normal. If you type his numbers into the sea level density calculator for the conditions last night that was a 10.2 run. I can't wait to see him run it again when it cools down.

Great run Smitty

It was nice meeting you last night man... :)

Thanks for all the replies folks :)

I was like a little kid last night when i went to bed... i had visions of "10.9" dancing in my head. I know a few of you folks can understand when i say that i'm SOOOO relieved that i finally got it.

I must admit though.... 5 minutes after the 10.91 i was saying to myself "Damn thats close to a 10.8.....i need that" lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.