LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
bananas
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quotation marks are there! I still would like to go to Airborne school! Def not an easier road in front of me.

Thanks Pat, hope to see you again at some point w/ the CCGTO crew. I actually just used my shot glass you gave me last night!

·
Registered
869 Posts
From the bottom of my heart, Thank you.
:iagree: Thank you so much for your service. Had I stayed in, I'd be about 6 years out from retirement myself. I miss it, and I kick myself everyday for getting out, but I wouldn't be were I'm at now if I hadn't. Again, thank you, and to all defending my freedoms.....

·
Bite Me
3,394 Posts
Congratulations Dave! If I would have stayed in, I would have been able to retire in 2002. Many times I wish I would have.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
i just hit 7 years here!!!!!!!!!! alomost there . congratulations!

·
Toe Main
1,547 Posts
Today I hit 10 years of Military service. It's all "downhill" from here!
Congrats man. I'll hit nine next month. Looking back...I bet it's hard to imagine ten yrs went by just like that...

i just hit 7 years here!!!!!!!!!! alomost there . congratulations!
Hot damn DP each and every time I look at your pic I wonder why you did not line that cute a$$ up when I was there for extended photo op.

Next question did you @ least get a number for the potential to tap it later? lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
12 Participants
bnvus
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing