LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday night we upped the nitrous jetting and played with a few shift points. With a 1.67 60 ft/time we got a best time of [email protected] The only mods on this car are a Vigilante 2600 stall converter, BFG Drag Radials, custom 150hp NXL nitrous kit, Speed Inc CAI, BMR subframe connectors, BMR rear swaybar, and a set of modified QA1 shocks. This is still through the factory manifolds and exhaust. Headers, exhaust and a little more tuning and the car should be in the 10's!
The video should be posted this week sometime.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Y2KWS6 said:
Great Times. What makes the NXL custom? :D Have you done any programming at all?

Great Job :thumbs:
We just bought the NXL nozzles and a set of solenoids and then hardlined the rest using our own distribution blocks. The LS1 NXL kit would have worked, they just don't fit under the fuel rail covers and LS1's look like ass with the covers removed IMO. :p

·
Registered
53 Posts
BMR Fabrication said:
We just bought the NXL nozzles and a set of solenoids and then hardlined the rest using our own distribution blocks. The LS1 NXL kit would have worked, they just don't fit under the fuel rail covers and LS1's look like ass with the covers removed IMO. :p

I agree. :D Are you going to make a kit available for sale(Lines and blocks)? :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Now thats worth talkin about :thumbs: :thumbs:

Im impressed big time with those #s :cool:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HD926 said:
The Speed Inc Air Induction System Looks different than mine.
Actually when that picture was taken we still had a Unifilter CAI on the car. We have since switched to the LS1 Speed unit. Much better setup IMO.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Could you paint your project car Torrid Red and let me borrow it this weekend? :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts