LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
New PB MPH - 127.54
Joined
·
2,376 Posts
We're going to Milan October 21st. My school's car club...Kettering University Firebirds pays for its members to run a couple of passes each term.

I've never ran at a drag strip, so I'm looking forward to it.
 

·
4 Doors?
Joined
·
1,196 Posts
Damn nice runs. Thats the kind of times Im looking for. I knew I should have bought the auto. Nice run.
 

·
Owns 3 GTO's
Joined
·
16,515 Posts
You need to program you trans computer. Those shifts are slowing you down. Nice runs. I am seriosly contiplating a Maggie. Either that, or a Pro Charger.
 

·
Project AIRWOLF has started!
Joined
·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Black Devil said:
You need to program you trans computer. Those shifts are slowing you down. Nice runs. I am seriosly contiplating a Maggie. Either that, or a Pro Charger.

the shifts are slowing me down??? WHAT? :bs:
 

·
Doc, Just Doc
Joined
·
8,767 Posts
ls1wolf said:
the shifts are slowing me down??? WHAT? :bs:
He's talking about maybe increasing the line pressure so the A4 shifts firmer and faster. You may have had that down already . . .


Nice run!
 

·
Project AIRWOLF has started!
Joined
·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doc GTO said:
He's talking about maybe increasing the line pressure so the A4 shifts firmer and faster. You may have had that down already . . .


Nice run!

DOC - the cars been tuned for a SAFE tune for the street - 11.8/11.9 AFR and the trans has been played with alot - its not going to shift any faster than this now.
 

·
Doc, Just Doc
Joined
·
8,767 Posts
ls1wolf said:
DOC - the cars been tuned for a SAFE tune for the street - 11.8/11.9 AFR and the trans has been played with alot - its not going to shift any faster than this now.
Cool.
 

·
Owns 3 GTO's
Joined
·
16,515 Posts
I was really busting balls. The shifts do not seam firm, and "could" cost you some time. Not enough to worry about with the times you are pulling now.
 

·
10 Second N/A Club
Joined
·
5,542 Posts
Nice run...You could always put a transgo SHift kit in there also there is 3 settings for a super crisp shift...I also have my line pressure up alot. I almost thought it was a m6
 

·
BOM - code for Metal Pumpkin
Joined
·
1,179 Posts
That's a great run! Car sounds WICKED! Congrats. ...thinking about that: 11.8 w/ a Maggie, headers and exhaust? That's impressive.
 

·
Resident SVT Defender
Joined
·
906 Posts
Nice run. Almost sounded like an A4. :)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top