LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
^^^^^^^^
Joined
·
434 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Well tterbo ... wheres the post and the video???

;)

Drag radials and a 1.6x 60' and I think 11.6 to 11.7

Automatic Car

tterbo got 11's ? is that what youre saying? :eek:

where , when , how ??? !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
His radials were over a second better??!!?? tterbo get your butt in here and give us the details!!!!!!
:bubbrub :bubbrub
 

·
Comp Eliminator Goat Driver
Joined
·
2,345 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Well tterbo ... wheres the post and the video???

;)

Drag radials and a 1.6x 60' and I think 11.6 to 11.7

Automatic Car
I want to see more info on this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,339 Posts
Yep, [email protected] This is our shop project car that we use to prototype and test products on. We only got 2 nitrous runs in that night but it should easily have 11.50's in it with nothing more than a little more tuning. This timeslip only shows a 1.74 60 ft and a snoozing reaction time because I was fidgiting with the nitrous but the car did a 1.69 60 ft also on another run.



We have a 2600 stall Vigilante converter, BFG Drag Radials, Unifilter CAI and a custom NX 100hp nitrous kit. Oh, and all of our current chassis parts as well as a few prototype pieces. :D

Should be posting the video tomorrow.
 

·
Admin
Joined
·
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No it didnt and its a nice 60' because of the n2o kickin in ;)

EDIT: After reading the post with the timeslip it clarifies in there what mods were done. I was thinking about the production date for the SFC's and thinking that they were not ready yet. My bad.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,773 Posts
BMR Fabrication said:
Yep, [email protected] This is our shop project car that we use to prototype and test products on. We only got 2 nitrous runs in that night but it should easily have 11.50's in it with nothing more than a little more tuning. This timeslip only shows a 1.74 60 ft and a snoozing reaction time because I was fidgiting with the nitrous but the car did a 1.69 60 ft also on another run.



We have a 2600 stall Vigilante converter, BFG Drag Radials, Unifilter CAI and a custom NX 100hp nitrous kit. Oh, and all of our current chassis parts as well as a few prototype pieces. :D

Should be posting the video tomorrow.
Gotta love those #s
 

·
Nothing
Joined
·
53 Posts
Ude-Lose said:
didn't tterbo get a high 1.7 60ft without the naws ? in his previous runs ?
Yeah, I have ran 3 seperate high 1.7's on the motor pretty consistently. Now the nitrous kicks in at 3400 rpm which happens to be right around the 50-60 ft mark and drops another 4-5/100ths. The best so far has been a 1.69. The next trip out I am kicking the nitrous up a notch and putting a 3000 pill in the window switch. Maybe see some 1.5's, who knows :D
 

·
Nothing
Joined
·
53 Posts
Here's the video!
VIDEO

Sorry for the number mixup in my post above and in the video text. Got in too big a hurry to post it I guess. Anyway, the car ran two 11 second times, one 11.73 and one 11.76 back to back, I was going by memory and had some of the numbers wrong. Anyway, the timeslip and the video tell the story :)
 

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
Joined
·
4,088 Posts
What's up on that Heavy duty sway bar? Are those perfected for production or is that a prototype product?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,214 Posts
LS1 loves the juice :thumbs:


Now for a little 03 cobra, hahahahhaha. :bubbrub
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,339 Posts
BillyGoatGruff said:
What's up on that Heavy duty sway bar? Are those perfected for production or is that a prototype product?
It's a ptototype piece we are testing, basically a larger diameter version of the factory one. Probably will go into production in 3-4 weeks.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top