LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, who's going to the 11th Michigan GM Event (M11) at Mid Michigan Motor Plex in Stanton (www.midmichmotorplex.com) on Saturday October 7th. It's a private event for GM vehicles. Tickets are $30 in advance and that will let you in to race as well as one spectator. It features

- A great day of testing and tuning, bracket racing and friendly grudge matches
- CASH PAYOUTS and trophies to the event winners
- Raffles for awesome prizes
- Expected magazine coverage
- Chris Jackson Memorial Award for outstanding F-Body (staff chosen) (hiss-boo :))

It's running 9 am to 4 pm. I'd like to see some of the SE Michigan drivers make it up there too. It's a good racing track and i've gotten my best times there. Check it out HERE. The deadline for advance tickets is October 1st and it's $40 after that. I hope to have my FTI cam in by then and get some good runs in before the winter.:gears: :gears:

·
Cruisin...
2,722 Posts
Not I, going to a Packers game that Sunday. Woot!

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rome said:
Not I, going to a Packers game that Sunday. Woot!
i figured you wouldn't want to get whooped :bootyshak

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Supernoma said:
This sounds pretty cool, I might just be there :)
hope you can make it. we need some buckeyes to tease :). i'd like to see quite a few GTOs there so we can represent against the Fbods. so do you have an '04 or '05 GTO?

·
Walk Soft & Carry Big Stick!
506 Posts
svede1212 said:
i figured you wouldn't want to get whooped :bootyshak
I guess I mus' wanna get whooped, cause I hope to be there...

...should have the Koni's and and upgraded shifter in by then, so we'll see...

...that's the weekend after the Grattan event, as long as I don't crack it up the week before (knock on wood!), I hope to be there!

:gears:

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all right! let's get some more people there

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey jeremy. i met you last year. it will be good to see you again

jerry

·
New PB MPH - 127.54
2,376 Posts
I'm definately considering it.

I just sent the info you posted to a buddy of mine. We will be back up in Flint next week for school. Its a little under 2 hours away. I've got my GTO of course and he's got a Pro Charged Silverado on 20s and air bags.

If he's game, then I'd be there.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Doesn't anybody know that's the weekend of the Michigan vs. Michigan State football game? I know the game doesn't start until after 4:00 - but I'll crack my first brew at 7:00 AM.

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
blucarz said:
Doesn't anybody know that's the weekend of the Michigan vs. Michigan State football game? I know the game doesn't start until after 4:00 - but I'll crack my first brew at 7:00 AM.
ah, come'on. would you rather watch a game or be IN the game ...the race game that is :)

·
New PB MPH - 127.54
2,376 Posts
I think we might be in. We move in at school next Wednesday and will discuss it more. We have until the 1st, so we will be fine.

Think we'll see any sweet shit up there being a Private GM event? Like possible a new Camaro...that would be BA.

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ToddO said:
I'm going. I can Tivo the game. Thinking of getting 3.91's before then. hmm.
you've got at least three other things to do first :)

·
Goatless
565 Posts
ToddO said:
I'm going. I can Tivo the game. Thinking of getting 3.91's before then. hmm.
I think he's on his way to get one of them done right now. So Jerry, do you think you can reprogram the pcm or ecm or whatever it is if I get 3.91's?

:secret:

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bluGTO said:
I think he's on his way to get one of them done right now. So Jerry, do you think you can reprogram the pcm or ecm or whatever it is if I get 3.91's?

:secret:
mobile '04 programming accomplished :patriot:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts