LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
18" ROH Stradas available

I have a set of 18x8" front and 18x9" rear ROH Strada wheels in the black ice finish. Set will be ready to ship this week. Normal build time if you custom order a set is 5-6 weeks on the 3 piece ROH wheels.

This setup will allow you to use a 275/35/18 tire on the back with no rubbing or rolling of your fender lip!

Retail: $2568 + shipping

AP price: $2350 + shipping

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Hey Howie could you fit a 285/35/18 Drag Radial on that wheel without it rubbing? Those wheels are what I am talking about.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Hey Howie can you get the ROH Modena in the same size as the wheel above?

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
WHAT OFFSET FOR THE 18x9

Howie said:
I have a set of 18x8" front and 18x9" rear ROH Strada wheels in the black ice finish. Set will be ready to ship this week. Normal build time if you custom order a set is 5-6 weeks on the 3 piece ROH wheels.

This setup will allow you to use a 275/35/18 tire on the back with no rubbing or rolling of your fender lip!

Retail: $2568 + shipping

AP price: $2350 + shipping

NOW I AM CONFUSED. WHAT OFFSET ARE YOU USING FOR THE 18x9 WHEEL. IF MY CALCULATIONS ARE CORRECT, YOU NEED AN OFFSET OF ABOUT 60MM, PLUS THIS WILL ALSO BRING THE WHEEL LIP CLOSER TO THE FENDER ???

·
Banned
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check your pm's.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Costs too much??

Speed demon, I can respect your opinion on costs, however, I have to awesome you ae not in the car business. To give you an idea of costs, I spent approx $2500 dealer cost (material costs only plus about 5 hours of tech labor, plus 3-4 hours of my personel time) dealing with the BBS wheels that I posted for everyone to see. Granted we were trail balzing here. But I had to have the wheels machined, and the wheel wells roled. I can tell you Howie has a very serious amount of time and energy invested in these wheels, and figuring out the fitment. having ROH make a limited production with shipments from the Phillipines where I believe the wheels car casts, is a big deal. I do not know much about the quality of the ROH wheels. But very serious time and energy needs to go into wheels and their fitment. Keep in mind you are pushing 350hp thru them, not to mention the possiblities of excessive side forces. I t not like making a McDonalds hamburger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts