LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gotta go to work now, will get them up tomarrow AM. And yeah, I know, wheel giz. By the way anybody know what the pic. kilobyte limit is, if any?

·
NJ GOAT
745 Posts
Looks Great, some CLOSE UPS! and get some tire wet on them tires. I'm tossed up between those wheels, the 278's and the AZA Z-1's, and you just made my choice a hell of a lot harder.

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
Ditto...closeups...but hell yeah they look great!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BIZZY said:
What size tire are you running out back?Did you roll your fenders?
275/35zr18, not rolled yet, gonna get them cut and painted. The wheels came from Topshelf Performance.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More Pics (Close-Ups!)

Front

Rear
Wheel pics lightened to shadow detail.
Now, if Zim would get back to me with info on center ring decals in a 2 5/8" size, the wheels will be complete and I can move on to the next mod.

·
Pshhhhhht!
2,366 Posts
Where did you purchase those from and what are the specs of the wheels/tires. Any rubbing or modding? Thanks!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Topshelf Performance-sponsor on left. 18x9.5 rear and I think the fronts are 18x8.5, same specs as the staggered AZA package anyway. 275/35ZR18 rear, 245/40ZR18 front. Gonna get the rears cut and painted, they WILL rub on hard impacts otherwise. fronts stick out a touch too, not much you can do about that though except stiffer springs maybe. I'm running drag bags in rear so that will help, thinking about pedder's springs and hotchkis sways at the moment.

·
05/06 AEROFORCE HERE NOW!!!
2,352 Posts
Lookin good! :thumbs:

Glad we could get you setup! :D

Email us some pics of those, I'd love to get a look on some bigger pics!

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts