LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished and installed 18 inch BBS wheels that were customized to fit. Still had to role the inner fender, but they look awesome. Have tried multiple times to put the pictures on this thread. Cannot figure out how to do it. HELP!! The pictures are on my hard drive and I have retitled the jpg title to script. plus the picture is too big. Need to change from 600K to 100K. I used the "attach file" program below.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
That is a sharp looking setup. I've always liked BBS wheels and i like something different than the run of the mill 5 spokes that are on every car now-a-days.

:thumbs:

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Nice. One of the better aftermarket wheels I've seen on a GTO so far.
Dan

·
Registered Cruiser
77 Posts
Looks great. A whole lot better than some others I've seen. The BBS-RX is my fave. When the dollars roll in, that's what I want. I just wish that you guys had the range of rims that we have over here.

Mick

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mick

Can you get the BBS-RX for the Monaro/Gto in Australia?

I tried to buy those here, but the dealer said that they were not
available with the proper centerbore to fit the GTO. The bolt pattern
and size/offset were available. (common BMW size) but the centerbore was
different. I know that DMS had custom centering rings made, but I do not
know who made them or the general availability.
I too, think that BBS-RX would look terrific on the GTO.

John

·
Registered Cruiser
77 Posts
Here is a link to one of the official BBS distributors in Australia. I know a heap of places I can go to buy them but finding photographic evidence on the net was harder than I expected.

http://www.magwheelcentre.com.au/pages/bbs/bbs_comm.htm

This shows a few different examples, all made to fit Commodore/Monaro/GTO. You can go back to their homepage to get their contact details.

Mick

·
Registered
86 Posts
Kinesis Wheels

There is a lot of nice looking five spoke wheels out there but I also wanted somthing a little different. I have on order a set of Kinesis wheels which also had to be custom made. I hope I don't have to roll the fenders. Time will tell.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
new 2004 GTO for $21745?? Check it out. Its for real

Dublin Buick pontiac GMC is auctioning a new GTO. the opening acceptable bid appears to be $21745. there is less that 20 hours left. This is no joke. It is a promotional thing for a large newspaper group that is trying to become an ebay. If the vehicle is sold at $21745 plus taxes, etc, then the dealership will get asking price in free advertising. Here it is:

http://www2.xpresssites.com/mng/sanmateoauto/mar04/proddet.jsp?_RND=377389117 :)

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't sweat the fenders

cnard said:
There is a lot of nice looking five spoke wheels out there but I also wanted somthing a little different. I have on order a set of Kinesis wheels which also had to be custom made. I hope I don't have to roll the fenders. Time will tell.
the wheels look great. Getting the inner lip roled is not a big deal. It turns out the lip is failrly thin. Just find someone who has the tool and knows how to do it. Porsched body shops should have a lot of experience with it. :slap:

·
Banned
504 Posts
dms said:
Dublin Buick pontiac GMC is auctioning a new GTO. the opening acceptable bid appears to be $21745. there is less that 20 hours left. This is no joke. It is a promotional thing for a large newspaper group that is trying to become an ebay. If the vehicle is sold at $21745 plus taxes, etc, then the dealership will get asking price in free advertising. Here it is:

http://www2.xpresssites.com/mng/sanmateoauto/mar04/proddet.jsp?_RND=377389117 :)
I highly doubt it'll stay that low!

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no one made a bid for this car!!!

Well its 8 minutes left and know one placed a bid for this vehicle. how surprising is this??

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Somebody got it

Somebody ot a great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $24,100.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts