LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after much wait and debate, I finally got my CCW's and put them on this week. The wheels are 19x8.5 and 19x10, wrapped in 245/35/19 and 275/30/19 Toyo T1R's. Absolutely no rubbing! These tires are amazingly grippy-I did a couple dropped clutch starts yesterday with absolutely no wheel spin. The car rides just as well as stock. Opinions please:

·
I do cocaine!
4,977 Posts
Wasnt sure if I like the kit or not... but w/ those wheels, it looks **********in nice.

·
NJ GOAT
745 Posts
Looks absolutely excellent. Nice work.

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts
very nice!!

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Ross, I hate you. :gr_jest: I hope you will be going to Nashville next Saturday to meet with some of us. I'm sure you'll have to clean a ton of drool off of those wheels. :p

·
Registered
770 Posts
Wow! That's freaking wicked looking. With the rear flared like it is you probably could have gone with a much wider rim or maybe go 20's back there. CCW are expensive but well worth the bling factor!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sccaGTO said:
Ross, I hate you. :gr_jest: I hope you will be going to Nashville next Saturday to meet with some of us. I'm sure you'll have to clean a ton of drool off of those wheels. :p
Where and when? Way too few GTO's around here, I'd love to meet up with some other drivers

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
5,639 Posts
Awesome wheels but that body kit has to go.

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
That car looks plain sick

·
Registered
498 Posts
That car looks absolutely SICK....love it!

·
_.:LS1GTO:._
1,004 Posts
That look is :barf:. In a good way.

What are the off sets?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts