1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
The best looking wheels

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
5,639 Posts
Too busy looking, perhaps if there were no rivets they would look better. If you don't mind me asking, how much did they run you?

·
BLAZNSS
104 Posts
Wow damn.. I really like those!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will be about $2400 out the door. Michelin Ps2 tires to go on 245 and 275. Rear fenders rolled for clearance.

·
can crusher
2,069 Posts
Oh those are SICK dude. I've always liked 'em.
Lotsa photos when you get them is all I ask.

·
Needs Directions
3,260 Posts
nice, congrats

·
Registered
91 Posts
The PIAA superozzas are two piece wheels(that's why they come with rivets, to keep it together). I too have them on my IBM and love them. I have some rubbing but will get fenders rolled sometime this month. Great choice!

·
His name is Robert Paulson
1,327 Posts
Those are the best looking wheels, by far. Too bad they are balla $$. Look great though.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Pictures do not do them justice they are gorgeous in person. I plan on fender rolling as well. Hopefully it won't be too bad until I get it to DMS next week for the 4-point alignment. Then the rolling.

The price is expensive but not extreme. If you want something to fit well without too much rubbing I think you will be hard pressed to do better. 8's and 9's are a great road setup. Pic's tommorow hopefully!

·
Wanted: engine to match
161 Posts
Looking awsome man! I don't have any complaints with them myself. I only wish I had gone with the 9" in the back.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts