LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DAAAT'S RIGHT
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the other day coming back home,minding my own bizznizz, I noticed him in my rearview, creeping up on me. It was a buddy of mine. I was running about 40 I guess, very little traffic. I see him dive down into the other lane HARD! I downshifted and mashed on the go-fast peddle. He pulled out till my front bumper was at his back...and then it was over. I proceeded to quickly catch, and pass him. I easily put 4 or 5 lenths on him by 80 when we both slowed down. I rolled down my window as he caught up and he yelled, with a big grin "I'm not worthy" giving me the bow down motion. I gave him a thumbs up and made my turn to go home. It was pretty sweet!

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
710 Posts
nice kill :drink: :drink: , those rice burners never stop tell they smell some LS1 smokin tires :gr_jest: .
Note: a good rice burner might be able to read your rear plate :gr_jest:

·
ooooh wee, I love this car
151 Posts
nice kill, and BTW, that is one sweet looking hood!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
JayStew said:
Well the other day coming back home,minding my own bizznizz, I noticed him in my rearview, creeping up on me. It was a buddy of mine. I was running about 40 I guess, very little traffic. I see him dive down into the other lane HARD! I downshifted and mashed on the go-fast peddle. He pulled out till my front bumper was at his back...and then it was over. I proceeded to quickly catch, and pass him. I easily put 4 or 5 lenths on him by 80 when we both slowed down. I rolled down my window as he caught up and he yelled, with a big grin "I'm not worthy" giving me the bow down motion. I gave him a thumbs up and made my turn to go home. It was pretty sweet!
nice.....congrats.....

·
duh
1,214 Posts
Nice kill :)

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Nice run. You know i'm stunned i don't see any 3.5 altimas around. I see fleets and fleets of 2.5 strippers but know one opts for the good motor :eek2: I remember when they came out and i saw motorweek or something run 14's :eek: I was like damn.

·
DAAAT'S RIGHT
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Adam4356 said:
Nice run. You know i'm stunned i don't see any 3.5 altimas around. I see fleets and fleets of 2.5 strippers but know one opts for the good motor :eek2: I remember when they came out and i saw motorweek or something run 14's :eek: I was like damn.
They are pretty fast for a family ride,. My wife used to have an 03 Accord V6, which I used to think was fast :zzz: My buds Altima dusted me good from a stop. Not anymore :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts