LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
His and Hers
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the count down is on, I have 2 days left at my beloved job and then see ya california.. i know i should be so much more happier about this, getting a house, etc. but honestly right now I am not, I hope when I get out there (AZ) and get in the routine things will get better for me....I have a really, really good friend that is going to be so hard for me to leave, he's one of those people you can know for a short amount of time but can tell everything to and does not judge you for the way you are or no matter how stupid and silly you are, just laughs with you and talks to you about everything under the moon...it dosen't make it easier when people tell me please stay, do you have to go, we'll build you a house right here, please don't leave me..
I'm so freaken depressed and I think it's starting to hit me that I have to leave here...I will be back, but it is not the same..I won't see the people who I work with everyday anymore and have grown to be my family more than my family is..or the inside jokes or smiles that I see every day and know, no more any of that and it freaken sucks...I HATE IT and I don't want to leave..
Now is one of those times I wish I would get hit with a bolt of lightning and get it over with...:bomb:

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
i left my whole family and moved here , so i know what you mean

this will happen at a good pace here , it wont take you long to love az

wont take long to hate it either , lol

i only miss my cruises up PCH and playing in the hills

·
Back In The Saddle Again
175 Posts
JUDGE THIS said:
Well, the count down is on, I have 2 days left at my beloved job and then see ya california.. i know i should be so much more happier about this, getting a house, etc. but honestly right now I am not, I hope when I get out there (AZ) and get in the routine things will get better for me....I have a really, really good friend that is going to be so hard for me to leave, he's one of those people you can know for a short amount of time but can tell everything to and does not judge you for the way you are or no matter how stupid and silly you are, just laughs with you and talks to you about everything under the moon...it dosen't make it easier when people tell me please stay, do you have to go, we'll build you a house right here, please don't leave me..
I'm so freaken depressed and I think it's starting to hit me that I have to leave here...I will be back, but it is not the same..I won't see the people who I work with everyday anymore and have grown to be my family more than my family is..or the inside jokes or smiles that I see every day and know, no more any of that and it freaken sucks...I HATE IT and I don't want to leave..
Now is one of those times I wish I would get hit with a bolt of lightning and get it over with...:bomb:

Where abouts are you moving to in AZ & where are you moving from in CA?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts