LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Kitty Eating Corn is GOD!
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was leaving chillis last night with my date and as i pulled onto richmond ave this vette pulls up next to me and flys by as it passes. I think nothing of it and just go about my merry way. At the light right in front i see the car sitting there with techno music blasting. As i roll to a stop i heard techno and revs being sent in my direction, both girls are pointing and laughing and just having such a good time poking fun at my car. So i politely ask if i can race the whores next to me. And get a yea but not too fast, tc gets flipped off as i look back over and throw a rev. She blows a kiss as the light is about to turn green and then she leaves early!! It wasnt real early but early enough!! I launch with no wheelspin and im on thier ass. As we round the turn by the mcdonalds i feel the car break loose a little bit, tires squeeled:gears: but still im gaining on them like its a joke. As i get door to door i lay off a little bit so we are going the same speed and suprisingly my date looks over and gives em a thumbs down que to nail it as i pull by them like passing a honda fit. 2 lights later they pull up next to me and ask what kind of car it is, no techno playing anymore meanwhile the passenger (the one who blew the kiss) isnt even looking anymore. Well i tell em its a gto and whatnot and the light turns and i floor it for a quick spin then slow cause im turning off. Lol, the race didnt suprise me it was the thumbs down from the girl i was with. It made my day. Also the vette girls were dressed like they just came from some club

·
= Ol Dirty Ed
3,280 Posts
nice, he must have some significant mods Im interested as well?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
should have banged all three!!!

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My mods are a k&n filther lol. Maybe she let off but i literally caught em at like 90 and just flew by them. Also ended the date early, she didnt appreciate it too much when i passed the vette. This isnt the first time ive killed one of them, accept the races are always much closer, leading me to believe that she let off

·
9 Second Club
14,788 Posts
Great Kill, great post, I see you weren't minding your own business (MMOB). Why brand the gals with a W. Shucks girls that would get down from a dig in a vette ought to be appreciated. My Ethyl is a Shameless Hussy, but she digs anyone that will get into a three point stance and go toe to toe. You got a keeper there with the hand signing gal....

·
Registered
382 Posts
IrnZeppelin said:
My mods are a k&n filther lol. Maybe she let off but i literally caught em at like 90 and just flew by them. Also ended the date early, she didnt appreciate it too much when i passed the vette. This isnt the first time ive killed one of them, accept the races are always much closer, leading me to believe that she let off
Don't wanna confuse wins with fly-bys, although I do believe you had a win. Although, even with a loss in this case, I'd still fly-by two fine gals after a loss just to get another peek. <perk>

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Was a nice car plus it had the parking sticker for my old college. When i get back on campus ill be sure to keep an eye out for it as this girl is kinda busting my chops over the race...... ahhhh a split up made in heaven

·
Incognito
1,433 Posts
Best part of the story,"So i politely ask if i can race the whores next to me." LOL, nice kill.

·
Bye Bye GTO
2,462 Posts
:worthless:

·
Registered
109 Posts
you sure you're stock? not saying I dont believe you but I raced a a guy in a C5 vette from a 35 mph roll and he busted my ass after 75 mph. it wasnt even close.

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
^lmfao

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
haha, scott, I bet you took that pic from your personal die cast collection

·
NFC Champs
883 Posts
Fly-by... the handling difference between a GTO and C5 makes me believe she let off around the turn and then he stomped it past her.

Stock C5 outhandles a stock GTO any day of the week, even when equipped with the lame runcraps. Now in a straight line you would've probably pulled on her, but not flew past like described.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
napoleon123 said:
you sure you're stock? not saying I dont believe you but I raced a a guy in a C5 vette from a 35 mph roll and he busted my ass after 75 mph. it wasnt even close.
You have the 350 hp LS1 A4. The LS2 GTO with 50 more hp is more than capable of hanging with or beating a C5 especially an convertible one stock for stock. Who knows that guy you raced could've been modded.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts