LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if these owners are members of this website.

1. Saw a black Goat on Ridge Rd. last Saturday at 1:30pm. Tried to wave, but it was too late ...

2. Saw a yellow Goat on Day Drive today at 4:00pm. I tried to follow the owner, but he had already parked the Goat by the time I found it. I believe this is the same yellow Goat that was wrecked in the front and was parked at a bodyshop around Parma a couple of days ago.

I'm gonna get in trouble, 'cause my Goat tends to follow other Goats around ... :p

Gianni

·
Registered
63 Posts
Have yet to run into you Gianni and I'm in Parma also right on top of State Rd hill. Guess I'm home when you're at work. Sooner or later will run into you :hail:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jcast said:
Have yet to run into you Gianni and I'm in Parma also right on top of State Rd hill. Guess I'm home when you're at work. Sooner or later will run into you :hail:
I'm sorry I didn't reply to your PM about getting together to hear your exhaust. I had to go to Dayton, OH for the weekend. At what time are you done with work? I'll be coming back from MI on Friday around 4pm so if you wanna meet for a couple of minutes let me know ...

Later,
Gianni

·
Registered
63 Posts
Friday anytime after 4:00 is fine. Just PM me and we can set a place and time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts