LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I purchased the AUX In from Phreddy a while back and am just getting around to install it, but I have a question. My car is a 2004 M6 which only has 1 switch at the moment which is the Traction Control button. All I want to add is the AUX button from Phreddy. I know the 2006 GTO's have two buttons, will that Bezel fit a 2004, or is there another choice, other than cutting my existing one?

Thx

·
NC Rogue Squadron
4,002 Posts
the 04's and 05's with the 6speed have the t/c button and a blank button beside it which can be removed. Only on the 04's the buttons are at the top of the available 2 button bezal piece with this solid blank spot on the bottom. On the 05/06's the buttons, t/c - door lock buttons, are on the bottom with a solid blank space on the top. The buttons should be interchangable even though they are different bezels.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx for the info, I purchased the 06 bezel already and was wondering if it would fit the 04 and is there enough slack to move the T/C button to the bottom?

Thx

·
Administrator
19,051 Posts
Give JHP a shout. When I ordered the door lock and bluetooth kits, they asked me which bezel I needed. 2-button, 3-button, or 4-button?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts