LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This AM I was on the way to work mindin' my bidness and trying to practice my low MPG driving and keeping the RPMs below 3k. I am approching a light and notice a white mitsu tailing me. We hit the red light and he stops short on my side with his nose about even with me. I pretend not to notice. We get the green and start rolling. It doesnt take long before I hear his turbo winding up so I start laying into the pedal and he does likewise. I give more pedal and pull away about 2 lengths and check my mirror and see a determined face when he dumps into 2nd and his blow off fires and I hear him hit 2nd. About a 1/2 sec later I run up to 6k and dump into 2nd and squeal into 2nd and pull another 3 lengths on him. I ease of and he pulls along side grinning from ear to ear with a big thumb in the air proclaiming "That thing is BAD ASS!" I yell my thanks and return the big thumb.... sweet!

Later in the day coming home from dinner I hit a light next to a Caddy Deville Northstar with a kid and his girl inside totally minding my own bizness and not expecting anything. I dont think he was aware of what I was in. I leave the light a bit hard and he gives pursuit. He hit it hard when I left the light and started to pull me until I took the bait and punched it and launched into 2nd and took him. Again, another big grin and a thumb to give acceptance to the goat.

I have to say it was a good day!
_DM

·
US Monaro-IBM/B/M6-K&N
739 Posts
Gettin' Warmed Up for "Type R" ?

dmonty said:
This AM I was on the way to work mindin' my bidness ..... . I ease of and he pulls along side grinning from ear to ear with a big thumb in the air proclaiming "That thing is BAD ASS!" I yell my thanks and return the big thumb.... sweet!

Later in the day coming home from dinner I hit a light next to a Caddy Deville Northstar ..... I took the bait and punched it and launched into 2nd and took him. Again, another big grin and a thumb to give acceptance to the goat.

I have to say it was a good day!
_DM
:hail: Way two Go, Dmonty! Great Kill on that Mitsu, and the Caddy was icing on the cake! .... R/ BBD

·
Resident Ass-Clown
662 Posts
You gotta love it when they're good sports about having their ass handed to them...

·
duh
1,214 Posts
Nice kills! :driving:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts