LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe the Nats are only two weeks away. I am so :turbonaug :turbonaug
Looks as if we will have twice as many this year as last. I have so much crap to get done and hangin around this place is not helping me do that. :drink:

So for all that are going are you pumped up and ready to show the old schooler's
What the new breed is all about?:judge: :judge:
So
And let's head on down to
and look at some

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
lookin forward to it and a little worried that all this time and effort I've put into the car woun't amount to anything at Nats...

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotzaGTO said:
lookin forward to it and a little worried that all this time and effort I've put into the car woun't amount to anything at Nats...
Steve its about more that that. Its about hangin with Goat owners from all over the country. Its about pride and showing the elders were not going anywhere.

Its a big party with a lot of really cool people. So what if you don't win. Thats not important. What is important is that you give it your best and have fun doing it.

You are going to have a blast.!!!!

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
Holeshot said:
Steve its about more that that. Its about hangin with Goat owners from all over the country. Its about pride and showing the elders were not going anywhere.

Its a big party with a lot of really cool people. So what if you don't win. Thats not important. What is important is that you give it your best and have fun doing it.

You are going to have a blast.!!!!

sure plan on it... and if I get off my lazy ass here, I can post pics of the final product tonight :sneaky:

·
Wifes Car is Faster than Mine
462 Posts
We are ready. Bringing plenty of beer with us this year. NO repeats of last year when we had the car all cleaned up and we ran out of beer late afternoon after drinking all day, and having the HOTEL VAN take us to the store to buy MORE BEER!!!!! Also going to bring a pop-up shelter with us as well, so we won't fry again this year.

Also looking forward to seeing all the friends we made last year again, and maybe we will make the "2nd Annual Hooters Walk 2006" this year.....

·
3,327 Posts
Hooters night is only Wed night? I doubt I make it in time for that. Damn.

·
3,327 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Thursday night is hotel bar night.
Are we going to drink enough Thursday night to make the presentation on Friday morning interesting? :drink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts