LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good friend of mine said something about 2000 GTOs being released in US and they will be bid off from there. The price range he mentioned was 34-36 + 5 stacked on that, and then the bidding will go from there. Im warning you guys now this is not reliable information but the man I got this from is a friend of mine who works for a pontiac dealership, and he said it was just something he heard. He then told me that he would just go to the main man who buys the cars to sell and get back to me w/ more details

·
Slightly Modified
116 Posts
MSR

MY SALES ORDER READS" SOLD AT MSRP PLUS OPTIONAL PINSTRIPE".I HAVE PUT DOWN A $1000 NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as i said that wasnt reliable info, just thought ide run it by you guys to see if anyone else has heard it.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
My dealer refuses to sell above MSRP. They want to keep their reputation. The GTO is such a small seller in the grand scheme of things that they don't want to screw that up. On the other hand there are those dealers on ebay that are auctioning off the rights for about what you are saying.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts