Hi, everyone! This car was probably one of the first cars on this board. Was previously owned by my dad, rushhour. This car was purchased some time in 2003 or so (I remember it being very cold). It has been both pretty heavily modified and also babied over the years.

The car has an OEM SAP hood (direct from GM), OEM SAP rear wing (direct from GM), and OEM SAP front inserts (again, direct from GM). These were ordered from a local dealer in NJ and I can provide the dealer name if someone desires the provenance.

Car has under 38,000 miles. Car runs very, very well. I haven't driven it much since 2020. It's been getting under 1,000 miles a year (well, well under - about 100 miles in 2022 if that).

The exterior is in very good condition. Has some minor paint chips. I will be cleaning it up and taking some fresher pictures since the car is filthy in these and doesn't show how solid the paint is for the age. Very minor paint chipping. I did include a picture of the rear bumper. The car is currently staying at a neighbor's house while our house is being renovated (no driveway space). They accidentally tapped the rear bumper. Not bad, but there are some scrapes.

Interior is better than average though will need the headliner glued and also the suede panels on the doors glued (again, nearly 20 year old car so that's pretty standard).

I am pricing this at $22,000 right now. It is OBO, but I think I've priced this pretty decently since I've spent some time thinking about it and all.

8/12/22 - Carfax report attached to this post and also below.

Price: $22,000 OBO

Here is the current mod list (this is NOT complete, FYI)

AES 390 Short Block
Dart Pro-LSX-205 Cylinder Heads
Flowtech Induction Camshaft
FAST 92M Intake
Kooks headers
Kooks green cats
Fully custom catback exhaust (mufflers + resonators with a dual exit)

COAN 4L65 Torque Converter (billet cover) COA-90310-10
RPM Level 6 Transmission 4L65

Wavetrac GTO Differential
Australia-sourced 3.70 Gears
GForce half shafts

Pedders Street 2 GSR Suspension

Pioneer 8400 NEX head unit (with wireless Apple Carplay)
Factory speakers replaced in 2019 with Kicker speakers