Driveshaft from my 04. No guibos or front yoke, since the front guibo had a small tear and the yoke has a wear groove from the seal. Rear guibo is fine, but in another for sale thread.

Has a good center carrier, no rips. Replaced the center carrier some years ago and never had an issue with vibrations or anything of that nature. I didn't know the front guibo was even cracked until i examined it the other day. The driveshaft was pulled when i converted my 04 to my 05's drivetrain, so it was replaced with an 05/06 DSS CF driveshaft.

I will have to make a custom box for it, so be aware that it may take up to a week to ship. I can still calculate shipping for you. I am willing to come down on the price if shipping is too much.

Since some GTO driveshafts have a different flange-to-flange length (total length with the slip yoke and guibos included is always the same), the driveshaft measures 53 3/16 inches from flange surface to flange surface. Check to make sure that is the length that "works with your application."

$100 + shipping OBO.