1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Si vis pacem, paro bellum
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Not for me. Don't like the square side exhaust (I still want to see it with old fashioned sidepipes though). Looks like they enlarged the front lower fascia inlet for some reason, and don't like the hood scoops. That being said - I don't think I'd ever buy a convertible GTO - but that's just me.

·
Si vis pacem, paro bellum
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it's good to know that others like it too. I was beginning to think that I was the only one who'd like the convertible.
mike

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hollywood said:
Well it's good to know that others like it too. I was beginning to think that I was the only one who'd like the convertible.
mike
I like the look but I think we already have a small enough trunk, can't imagine what that would have!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
cjlannoy said:
I like the look but I think we already have a small enough trunk, can't imagine what that would have!
I believe it is made out of the new material...unattainium...or is it balognium...it takes up no space.
:drink:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
spoken like a true design engineeer. Don't forget that it is also very strong and flexible....

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Tails said:
spoken like a true design engineeer. Don't forget that it is also very strong and flexible....

:wall: Thank you no!!!!!!!!! Not for me!!!!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Nope. Not for the GTO. Atleast not for me.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Hood scoops don't look right on this car. Side exhaust is a neat idea, needs work.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Did you guys see the first post about it? Somebody said it looks like a mustang....what a homo. :punch: :slap: :drink:

·
90 in a 65
511 Posts
old pix...here is the REAL convertible holden actually built....most of you have prolly already seen these, but for those who haven't....here it is

its the 2003 "Marylin" concept....it will never go into production because of the price it would cost to produce....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts