LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ಠ_ಠ
35,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently replaced my 2004 rear bumper with another I painted, so i no longer need this one. This one is structurally solid, but it has a lot of paint defects. Peeling clear in several areas, cracks, and scuffs/chips. It's going to need to be taken all the way down to bare plastic and repainted from scratch. I thought about just chucking it, but i am sure it's worth something to someone who wants to spend the time and energy on it.

If it sells, I am shipping greyhound freight, or if you are close enough, i will consider dropping it off. I went through this with the replacement bumper, and that's pretty much the cheapest freight shipping i could find.

$100 + shipping OBO. Shipping should be well under $120, depending on where you live in the continental united states, and may be more if you want it dropped off at your doorstep and instead of picking it up at a greyhound station.

·
ಠ_ಠ
35,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

a few more areas of damage.

the last picture shows a spot on the corner that had a heavy amount of clearcoat peel and that i repaired with lacquer clear.

·
ಠ_ಠ
35,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump. make any offer. this is just taking up room and i would rather someone do something with it as opposed to just cutting it up and sticking it in my city-provided recycling tote.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts