MPH...113.12

:gears: :gears: :gears:

·
The Great One
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
profarm-goat said:
AWSOME!! mods? What track?

catless mid pipes, cat back, slp pulley, hp tuners tune, replacement K&N filter, TCM, T-stat, drag radials, and a crap load of weight reduction

i was at New England Dragway

the car is amazing

·
The Great One
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TURBO-GTO2 said:
I was there and saw that pass. That car screws.

Is that soooo??

i didnt see your beast there i was looking for it all over the track and it was no where to be seen where is that thing

·
Registered
462 Posts
How much weight has been pulled out?

I'm looking to try and get my car to 12.5ish, and if your hitting 12.3's with that few mods, It shouldn't be that hard :)

·
The Great One
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TType85 said:
How much weight has been pulled out?

I'm looking to try and get my car to 12.5ish, and if your hitting 12.3's with that few mods, It shouldn't be that hard :)

back seat
passenger seat
skid plate
fuel cell
skinnys in the front
jack and spare
y bar
strut bar
floor mats (all 4)

and thats about it plus its towards the end of the season here so even though the cooler weather is hurting me a bit coming off the line its really making up for it on the top end

i cant wait to get a converter in the car im wondering what ill run

·
Please MTV... Pimp my ride
1,328 Posts
I have 60 ponies on you and would be happy with those times!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Excellent results!!!, just a few questions, what is y-bar and TCM?? Do you mean Trans control module??, if so from where and what does it do??? You actually removed the original fuel tank and installed a fuel cell?? Congrats again on the times!!

·
The Great One
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
STEXGTO said:
Excellent results!!!, just a few questions, what is y-bar and TCM?? Do you mean Trans control module??, if so from where and what does it do??? You actually removed the original fuel tank and installed a fuel cell?? Congrats again on the times!!

thanks guys for all the props

the y bar is basically a towing hitch in the back of the car its inbetween both exhaust tips under the plastic cover

the TCM is a tranny control module from lingenfelter it gets rid of torque management and increases the line pressure in the tranny so it shifts alot harder

im sorry by fuel cell i meant the fuel cage that goes infront of the fuel tank thats what i removed

thanks again for the props

·
I hate you
368 Posts
DAMN DUDE! NICE TIMES! Oh...that last bit of my parts will be here friday and I'll have everying on by the end of next week. Will let you know how I do with the new mods and the IAT relocate!

Could you tell me what you car weighed in at? My car with me in it weighed in at 4030, that is with no spare and 1/4 tank of gas.

·
The Great One
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last Rites said:
DAMN DUDE! NICE TIMES! Oh...that last bit of my parts will be here friday and I'll have everying on by the end of next week. Will let you know how I do with the new mods and the IAT relocate!

Could you tell me what you car weighed in at? My car with me in it weighed in at 4030, that is with no spare and 1/4 tank of gas.

i didnt get a chance to weight the scales were off but i took about 260 off the car so take it from there

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Nice run. I guess weight reduduction is the way to go.

·
Registered
102 Posts
SHANTS GOAT said:
Is that soooo??

i didnt see your beast there i was looking for it all over the track and it was no where to be seen where is that thing
The beast is out getting a roll bar, should be back next week. Going for the 10sec. pass

·
The Great One
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TURBO-GTO2 said:
The beast is out getting a roll bar, should be back next week. Going for the 10sec. pass

Excuse me??

10's wow i cant wait to see that good luck bro your car for the mods it has truley is a beast :gears: :gears: :gears:

·
Registered
102 Posts
SHANTS GOAT said:
Excuse me??

10's wow i cant wait to see that good luck bro your car for the mods it has truley is a beast :gears: :gears: :gears:
I'll be at Lebanon Valley on the 20th of October @ the track rental. You should go too.

·
The Great One
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
10's thats nasty im gonna try to push the car into the 11's working on getting a converter i hope soon i can do it

·
The Great One
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TURBO-GTO2 said:
I'll be at Lebanon Valley on the 20th of October @ the track rental. You should go too.

is that gonna be with the gym bag open?

:-off the :-off the :gears: :gears: :gears: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts