1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
monaroCountry said:
The top pic is of the GTO
the bottom is that of the 427 monaro
No, they are one and the same car. One is red, and one is orange. Look at the wheels, the rear spoiler, and the pontiac badge on the back. Cheers Mate..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DevilYellow said:
Those are Howies ... (AP - Arrowhead Performance) one of the vendors on the left
Full credit to Howie of AP-Arrowhead Perfomance..Well done, and great job.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys, the address for my site is www.hrt433.com.

If you go to this address you will get the home page and wil be able to see what I have added in the past week.

You will also noticed that I did credit Arrowhead Performance for the pics where I posted them originally.

That said, it looks pretty good, can't wait to see it actually done.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
No, they are one and the same car. One is red, and one is orange. Look at the wheels, the rear spoiler, and the pontiac badge on the back. Cheers Mate..
Opps sorry mate my bad. Looked like the sketch of the 427.

If you go to this address you will get the home page and wil be able to see what I have added in the past week.
your a god, ive been visiting your site for a long time and always seem to get info and pics first. BTW love your pics.

Full credit to Howie of AP-Arrowhead Perfomance..Well done, and great jo
great job

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
monaroCountry said:
Opps sorry mate my bad. Looked like the sketch of the 427.

your a god, ive been visiting your site for a long time and always seem to get info and pics first. BTW love your pics.

great job

CHEERS"

·
Banned
504 Posts
Thanks everyone!!

The design took a while but I think the effort was worth it. My designer, John McBride and I worked through several ideas and still have a few more surprises up our sleeves. Fiberglassing and molding of the complete bodykit has already begun! I'll have pics up of the process and the prototype pieces when they're available. Keep look here and newagegto.com for updates.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Howie said:
Thanks everyone!!

The design took a while but I think the effort was worth it. My designer, John McBride and I worked through several ideas and still have a few more surprises up our sleeves. Fiberglassing and molding of the complete bodykit has already begun! I'll have pics up of the process and the prototype pieces when they're available. Keep look here and newagegto.com for updates.

When are you going to put a "skip" in your website. It takes to long to get to the main page.

What about products?

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Hey Howie is your kit really going to have side exhaust cutouts. If so that is a cool look. I like it.

·
297kW User
1,928 Posts
Unlike the rest of the "sketches" out online, I happen to really like the subtle changes of these two.

Especially the orange color of the second, I really hope they decided to offer the car in many more colors and combinations for next year or 2006.

·
Banned
504 Posts
Z06J said:
Hey Howie is your kit really going to have side exhaust cutouts. If so that is a cool look. I like it.

We are going to offer two different exhaust kits. The side exit kit shown and a second one yet to be released. The side exit kit will come with new lower rocker panels to accomidate the exhaust tips.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts