LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not trying super hard to sell but currently looking at a few investment opportunities and could use the money. I bought this 2006 Brazen Orange Metallic GTO from the original owner in February 2017. He had purchased the car brand new in Texas. Technically a 2 owner car but I have only put about 700 miles on it since purchasing. It was an OEM M6/18's car. The following is a small list of most of what I know is done to the car. The car has around 67,000 miles currently although I rarely drive it so probably wont change.

Engine/Performance Modifications:

Fast 92 Intake Manifold
Ligenfelter Cold Air Intake
Katech Valve Covers and Coil Relocation Kit
Kooks Signature Series Stepped Headers (Coated)
Kooks Catless Mid-Pipes (Coated)
Magnaflow 2.5" Street Series Catback
Katech Belt Tensioner
Jamesbiz Oil Catch Can
Street tune by Proxses Tuning

Drivetrain Modifications:

JHP GMM Rip Shifter (Race)
Tick Performance Tilton Master Cylinder
Harrop Rear Cradle Cover and Mount
Gforce Level 2 Inner Stubs and 1000 HP Axles
New OEM clutch and flywheel *
New Slave Cylinder and Pilot Bearing*
*Installed right before my purchase so 700 miles ish

Suspension Related Modifications:

Pedders XA Adjustable Coilovers
New Driveshaft Carrier Bearing

Other Stuff:

SJM Line Lock
Maverickman Rear Carbon Fiber Diffuser
Pioneer Touch Screen Double Din w/ Nav
BMR Driveshaft Loop
BMR Skid Plate
Have a lot of the original sales documentation and parts.

Car is very clean and was well kept by the original owner. This being said does have a few flaws listed below:

Seam splits on upper of rear seat otherwise the seats look brand new as he suggested no one ever rode in the back

Few minor chips on front bumper and one small scratch (i.e. could most likely be buffed as its not deep) on the rear quarter.

Serpentine Belt squeals a little every now and then.

Front tires will need replaced very soon. Rears might get you through another summer but personally I would just get (4) new ones. Currently sitting on Michelin Pilot Super Sports

I am not looking to make any money on this just trying to not to lose to much so I would like to get $16,000.

Feell free to contact me via text or call at 8145584876

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Crap forgot the ID with photos. I will remove them and add new ones this week. Just text if you are wanting photos in the mean time.

·
Too Old To Give a Fuck
4,489 Posts
Think I saw this car on Craigslist?.........but the ad is no longer there?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Think I saw this car on Craigslist?.........but the ad is no longer there?
Yep I live around Pittsburgh so threw it up on craigslist in December. Ad expired and its winter so not in any kind of rush. I despise craigslist so try to sell through every other way possible.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
GLWS. Always hate to see people selling these.

·
Ohio State Fan
8 Posts
This is my dream car. If I had the garage space and the funds this thing would be gone already. Need to sell my current GTO first though, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
GTOWNAGE
274 Posts
Could you post a video or two of start up/idle/rev? Thank you!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Currently pretty crappy weather conditions, as long as your not offended/judge on my small messy garage I am more than willing to take a brief clip in there. At what perspective are you looking for. Open Engine Bay, Interior Gauge Cluster, or just kind of a side profile?

Also would it be easier to send the video via text as it will be recorded on my phone. Otherwise I will work on uploading here. Will give me a good opportunity to get some pictures with ID Card as well.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Easiest way is probably to upload it to youtube and then post the link here.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Amazing to see some GTOs like this around in such good condition. BOM is the best color out there, too. Keep it!

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Man this is going to be a great deal for a lucky new owner. Tastefully modded, well taken care of and a fair price. I wish I had the extra funds to play with, I'd be all over it. GLWS

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Was hoping to get a reply to get a better understanding as to what perspective you were looking for to avoid having to do all 3 unless you wanted it.

·
950 psi
2,498 Posts
Great car! Just grab your phone and take a video of start up. FWIIW, the mod list relates to a car that was raced right wrong or indifferent

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pending local sale for $15.5....You guys thing that is a solid deal? It is about what I have into the car but honestly thought I was a tad overpriced so I feel decently happy with it.

I will miss the car immensely as it was by far and none my favorite car I have owned to date. Really appreciate all the support during my short time of ownership.

·
Administrator
7,995 Posts
67k miles.

Yes, that's a solid deal for both parties.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
She sold today...sad day to say the least. New owner was cool though and lives fairly local so I may see her again. I hope he pops in here at somepoint.

Hopefully I have 5th Gen Z28 to fill the void in the next year or so.

·
GM Supporter
182 Posts
I just saw this. I'm the original owner. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts