LS1GTO Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2005 M6 MBM GTO
66 Posts
yeah, I thought about that since I replied and was thinking it might be open to multiple interpretations. I should have worded it better.. I don't know if they will recolor this graphic theme beyond the blue or not. The blue is the only recolor I know of with this theme. But sometimes they will do a third, or make a store exclusive alt color, etc.
Okay great thanks man! I’m just happy to have the blue. Hopefully I’ll find one with a little bit darker paint and it’ll look real close to my midnight blue!

·
Registered
2005 M6 MBM GTO
66 Posts
There’s now 3 blue ones on eBay in Australia. Waiting for these suckers to be available here in the US.
I’ve been watching them too and I almost went ahead and bought one but I couldnt justify paying $30 for something I can get for .94 at Walmart and if I ordered one it would ruin the fun of the chase.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm looking forward to finding the recolor. I have like 12 of the orange ones, lol. I'm still working on a custom one. Every time I saw one, I bought it. I guess I went a little overboard. Anyone want an orange one? I figure I'll give away a couple.

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,305 Posts
You guys buying up all of the oranges is why I've only been able to get one so far. 🤡

·
Registered
255 Posts
Is the recolor supposed to be hitting shelves soon? There's a couple for sale on the Aussie eBay but it's more fun trying to find them in store.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts