• 2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic with Black and Blue Interior 20,500 miles
  • For sale is my 06 IBM GTO A4. Very low miles and built to be a super super fun NA beast. Built with top of the line parts. This car was built to have fun and be low maintenance. Everything is overbuilt so nothing is at its limit. The interior is a rare black and blue combo. Mostly stock with the expception of front bucket seats. The exterior is in great shape. Does have some scratches and a tiny dent or 2, I would rate it 8.3 of 10. The car was in an accident once where it hydroplaned in wet conditions, spun and hitting another car with the rear passenger quarter. The quarter was replaced and repainted. The car exterior wise has very subtle enhancements like front grills and carbon fiber grill inserts. Headlights have paint matched housings. The wheel setup is literally one off made for this car. The rear inner wheel wells were worked extensively to fit very wide wheels and tires. A known issue with OEM GTOs is that most run a 275 with a 10 inch rear wheel. Not a problem with this car. It runs an aggresive 11.5 inch wide setup with 315's. The drivetrain as can be seen in the mod list is a very well put together combo. Not many late gen GTO's built like this, not to mention being very low mileage. The car as is sits weighs less than 3400 pounds with an iron block LSX. The airbag light is on, I dont recall if this is because of the seat swap or not. The car is an absolute blast to drive. I am going to sell my car WITHOUT engine and wheels. Mods listed below. It will literally be drop in whatever engine you want and drive, or I can ultimately make it a rolling shell. IMO whoever wants a great platform form to build off, It doesnt get any better than this. Car is built to go 9s or faster. I am asking 17k for a 20k mile chassis and drivetrain around half that mileage. For 17k it will NOT have an engine OR the custom wheels. I will like to point out between trans, driveshaft and rear end setup there is atleast 12k there. Then theres the awesome work done to fit 11.5 inch wheels in the back.

• Drivetrain:
  • RPM Transmission Level 7 4L65 (OEM Trans)
  • Carbon Fiber Driveshasft
  • DSS 1000hp axles and stub shafts
  • Kazz 1.5 way LSD
  • Harrop Increased Capacity Diff Cover
  • Yank 4000 Stall Converter
  • Large Transmission OIl Cooler
  • 4.11 Final Drive

• Fuel System:
  • Custom OEM replacement Fuel Tank
  • Weldon Fuel Pressure Regulator
  • Fuel Lab Prodigy 1300hp Inline Fuel Pump
  • Vibrant Black and Blue Nylon Braided -6 and -8 Fuel lines
  • 3 Fuel Lab Stainless Fuel Filter

• Suspention & Wheels:
  • Viking Dual adjustable Rear Shocks
  • Front Adjustable Coilovers (Needs to be changes)
  • Spohn Peformance Adjustable Toe Arms
  • Upgraded Rear Bushings
  • Subframe Bracing

• Interior:
  • Lightweight Front Bucket seats
  • Innovate Motorsports Wideband
  • Boost gauge (From Old Boosted setup)
  • Water temp gauge (Not working)
  • Cluter bezel with built in Gauge mount
  • Dual Dash mounted Gauge pod