Price- $20,000
Mileage- 78,XXX on body, around 19k-20k on engine
Location- Burlington,VT
Color- Brazen Orange Metallic
Trans- 6 speed
The car was tuned by Josh Pearl at Performance Dyno in Loudon, NH. It made 525rwhp/496tq
The engine was built and installed by Josh Brubaker in Jacksonville, FL. Owner of Brubaker Performance Inc.
I am the second owner of this GTO with the title in hand. I moved to VT due to work back in Oct of 2018 and ever since then I haven't really driven it much. It is also stored every winter, which is typically from early November to late April, sometimes May. Not having a garage and not being able to drive it for half the year has made me think about selling it. I've only put about 500 miles on it since Oct of 2020. The first owner had a DMS shaker setup on the car and then I ended up replacing it with a 408 stroker in Jan 2018. Since the install I have driven the car from Jax, FL to Oklahoma City, OK. From Oklahoma City, OK to Burlington, VT. And also from Burlington, VT to Nashville, TN round trip. This car is very reliable and could make a great daily driver if you wanted it to be one. I have all major receipts for the work done, along with a 2006 Pontiac GTO brochure and car fax that I can provide to serious buyers. I am selling the car with the hood like it is, but if there are no hits then I will get it painted and increase the price accordingly.

Engine/Exhaust-
Forged and arp bolted iron block 408 11.7 cr rings gapped for a 200 shot but never ran nitrous through it and not tuned for it
Prc ls6 stage 2.5 heads btr springs hollow stem oversized valves
CS catch can
Fast 102 intake
NW Black 102mm TB
Duspeed OTRCAI
Eps Custom LSX Camshaft 244/256 114 +3 .629".604"
Ls7 head gaskets arp head bolts and crank bolt
Deastschworks 42# injectors
Kooks 1 7/8" headers w/ catless mids
Mishimoto radiator
Russell Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Line
Spintech side exit 3" exhaust w/ X-pipe
Alternator was replaced in June 2018
Battery was replaced summer 2021
A/C was recharged July 2022

Drivetrain-
MGW-P short throw shifter
Mcleod RXT street twin disc clutch
Mcleod steel flywheel
Exedy GTO slave cylinder
Monster braided wrapped clutchline
Rear diff flushed and serviced when the 408 was put in, Jan 2018

Wheels and Suspension-
Gorilla Automotive 41983HT Acorn Bulge Heat Treated lug nuts
HINSON Urethane Transmission Mount
HINSON Urethane Engine Mounts (OEM Height)
18" Sunken treasure VMR 710s. 18x8.5 +45 and 18x9.5 +45
Front tires are
245/35ZR-18 CONTINENTAL EXTREMECONTACT DWS 06 XL
Rear tires are 275/35ZR-18 TOYO PROXES R888R SL but need to be replaced. These tires gripped very well for the HP.
I also have 2 stock 18" wheels that have Nitto NT555 275/35/ZR18 tires on them.
Pedders 5/16th rear springs

Interior-
New style GM ignition cylinder has been installed
Front speakers - JVC CS-DR620
Rear speakers - Memphis Audio PRX602
Speed Dawg Toxic Orange Carbon Fiber Finish Shift Knob with Inlaid Shift Pattern
Bohnman custom cluster upgrade
Bohnman stock radio Aux upgrade with orange LEDs
Bohnman illuminated orange GTO door sills ( not currently plugged in and driver side is scratched thanks to the GM tech who shut the door with it not set properly )
Replaced all but the center console glove box lightning to LEDs ( got the wrong one for the center console and it was making the fuse pop )
JHP Orange faced Battery and Oil gauges

Exterior-
Orange and black painted trunk panel
DMS rear bumper insert
DMS Duckbill spoiler
Black billet front and rear arrowheads
SAP front grills