LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Spiced
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2006 Spice Red rear bumper cover for sale locally. I am in fullerton but am willing to meet somewhere convenient for both parties. FYI, with some creative placement it fits in the car for transport.

This bumper has 2 knicks on it from a licence plate (screw heads only) that touched my bumper in a drive through. I made the guys insurance put a brand new one on. :) Since you will have to re-paint it anyway it will cost very little to fill the tiny scratches in. I will post some pictures later tonight so you can see it.

$200 for the bumper cover AND stock cat-back exhaust.

edited to include exhaust

·
not an ordinary rabbit
1,154 Posts
is this the 2006 rear bumper? if so, post some pics. I call first dibs!

·
not an ordinary rabbit
1,154 Posts
alright, thanks

·
Oxford White Sheep Squadron
11,345 Posts
hey hey hey not so fast , you need to have a minumim post count of 100 to call dibs on stuff here lol :punch:

·
not an ordinary rabbit
1,154 Posts
lol! Mine mine mine mine! - finding nemo moment...
im a real post whore I swear... just wait and see, I only had this gto for a week!

·
Spiced
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are the pics. My camera is a crappy 2MP so they are poor quality. Check out the minor crease below the right mark on the bumper. Very minor damage but it's there.

Still want it Ls1bluebird?

Attachments

·
not an ordinary rabbit
1,154 Posts
:burnout: got to bump. I was looking for the complete bumper with black gto insert.. Its alright though! good buy for anyone else!

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
I have just an insert because i swaped my GTO one for a blank monaro insert. :) Ill hand it over for 20 flat. I dont know the cost, but thats my offer

·
Your Local sandbagger!!!
47 Posts
Do you still have the rear bumper cover for sale? I got rear ended today and need something, are you willing to ship?

If so can you please call me at 602-451-1390

thank you
-steve

·
Your Local sandbagger!!!
47 Posts
rVOLT said:
I have just an insert because i swaped my GTO one for a blank monaro insert. :) Ill hand it over for 20 flat. I dont know the cost, but thats my offer
as posted above I'm in need of the insert if the person that called dibs dont pick it up. Thank you.

-steve

·
Registered
53 Posts
SteveNaz said:
as posted above I'm in need of the insert if the person that called dibs dont pick it up. Thank you.

-steve
I have not heard from him yet, but I still want it if possible....

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
If you want it, you contact ME. lol. I could care less if I sell it. :) But i'll help out :)

Edit: And im not shipping it... has to be a pickup, sorry im lazy. lol.

·
Spiced
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Steve, I am not going to ship the bumper cover. I have no box and the cost is too high. Good luck with your situation though.

rVolt, glad to see this thread was helpful for you. :comp: :)

My cover and exhaust are still looking for a home on a GTO.

·
Your Local sandbagger!!!
47 Posts
equinox said:
Steve, I am not going to ship the bumper cover. I have no box and the cost is too high. Good luck with your situation though.

rVolt, glad to see this thread was helpful for you. :comp: :)

My cover and exhaust are still looking for a home on a GTO.
I have a fed ex account you can use, also you dont need a box as you can wrap it in the packing foam crap they have....Well let me know, I need what you got!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts