For anyone that remembers me, I sold my GTO like 10 years ago, but the wife got one, well we're finally selling hers. To all my OG LS1GTO lounge lizards, yes the Herp is back, you always know I'm never gone forever.

All stock except LSS and ball.

Notes: Purchased in 2011 used, paid off in full, clean title in hand. Transmission and engine are in great condition. Its had cooling issues over the past 30k miles or so, but I've replaced: water pump, thermostat, radiator, heater valve and a few smaller items. The starter could probably be replaced soon, but the battery was replaced recently. She runs smooth and most of the issues are cosmetic and why I'm listing it as "fair" and for such an affordable price. The spoiler was removed, but I still have it and will include it with the car.

Cosmetic notes: Dent on the passenger door (see pictures), driver seat is coming apart at a couple seems (see pictures), tail lights need to be properly mounted as they are slightly loose, the trunk and hood hydraulics could use need struts as they don't hold themselves up, minor scratches and digs that may be able to be removed from a professional, the headliner is hanging a bit in the interior and the roof paint has some oxidation The car was in one accident during ownership to the driver side front quarter panel and driver door, all was repaired through insurance at a local professional collision center.

While there are several cosmetic issues with the car, the price reflected is more than fair considering the price good condition examples are selling for. You could easily bring this baby back to its former glory for a fraction of this difference.

Local only, I do not want to ship a car unless you arrange a pick up.

Full Craigslist listing here for more pictures, knocking 500 off for the forum: 2006 Pontiac GTO - Spice Red - 6 speed - cars & trucks - by owner -...

Please email me: [email protected]