LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
RMR Employee
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First round coming up in April at the Long Beach Grand Prix!!!!

Round 2: Road Atlanta (May 12th, Braselton GA.)
Round 3: June 2, 2007 » Summit Point, West Virginia
Round 4: July 14, 2007 » Monroe, WA
Round 5: August 11, 2007 » Sonoma, CA
Round 6: September 8, 2007 » Wall, NJ
Round 7: October 13, 2007 » Irwindale, CA

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
I'll be there for Road Atlanta. Any way you guys could showcase a couple of our GTO's next to your trailer along side with Rhys Millens GTO? I remember, I had to break through security last year to get rhys to sign my car...lol.

Here is a pic

Attachments

·
RMR Employee
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be there for Road Atlanta. Any way you guys could showcase a couple of our GTO's next to your trailer along side with Rhys Millens GTO? I remember, I had to break through security last year to get rhys to sign my car...lol.

Here is a pic

that would be way cool if we got a small group together. ill call the right people and fine out!, nice pic

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
that would be way cool if we got a small group together. ill call the right people and fine out!, nice pic
Let me know... I'm sure there will be a group interested. Last year there were a few guys I know with GTO's at the Road Atlanta Formula D Event.

·
Registered
74 Posts
god the drift forum is quiet.....

anyway, ill be there this saturday with a few friends, who else is in?

·
RMR Employee
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
glad to hear it!. im beat from practice today but come by the truck, find a guy named Max, and mention the forum!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
wish you guys were still running the gto this yr. would be cool to have a little show case of the gto's in front of the d1 gto.

last yr at the Wall,NJ race it took me awhile to get ahold of the right people so i could bring my gto into the pits to get ryhs to sign it.

·
RMR Employee
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no, we usually only run Formula D not D1.

i remember you from wall, gonna make it out? our new Solstice is SICK

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
yup ill be there again this yr. to bad its a long time from now till sept. lol cant wait to see how well the solstice does.

im surprised you remember me from the wall event. lol it took me damn near all day to get ahold of the right person to let me get my car in the pits. lol i was even tryin to bribe the security guards at the back gate to let me in before i got ahold of Andy so i could get in so rhys could sign it.

maybe this yr i can enjoy watchin more of the race then running around. just wish wall didnt have that stupid tall fence infront of the grand stands.

·
RMR Employee
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh well, its a pretty cool track, hopefully its not as humid and no breeze, took like 45 minutes for the smoke to clear last year

1 - 20 of 62 Posts