41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts
Any Seattle Goats heading up for this?

·
Administrator
13,113 Posts
I'm going to Sonoma, I'll make sure to say Hi.

What's your real 1st name?

Does all the drifting happen at turn 7?

·
Registered
13 Posts
***sigh*** I wish I could go... I cant go anywhere cool out of state to see drift comps, I am limited to Irwindale Speedway!!! whens the next events in cali coming up???

·
PANCAKE CITY
1,622 Posts
I'll be @ sonoma like the past two, I'm gunna bring the GOAT this year even though I hate the dirt parking lot.

I'll be sure to look for you max!!!

My cuz shot some vids of the solstice @ pike's peak
can't wait to see her in action up close!!!

Dan- I can't remember what turn it is but its at the very top of the 1/4 mile

·
Registered
208 Posts
getting tickets for sonoma right now... the weird thing is that the event doesn't show up on the Infineon Race schedule. I think it goes from noon to 8pm, right?

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
I see that you guys were talking about Chris Cook and the Viper that was at our cruise-in at Hooter's! Well I found out a few weeks ago that Chris Cook wrecked the Viper while drifting! I dont know whether he got hurt or not but it looked really bad! He hit the wall and flipped the car upside down! Here is the link to the YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II4gaXFj4Fk

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Also, I would like to watch the Sonoma show on Saturday on TV. How can I do that? What station will it be on and at what time?

·
Administrator
13,113 Posts
i dont remember what turn its at, but my real name is max
Nice to meet you Max. Sorry my son asked the RedBull question.
What can I say but dam KIDS.

Thanks for spending a few minutes with us.

That one run he was inches from the other car but I think he needs the GTO back.

I'll be back next year.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Nice to meet you Max. Sorry my son asked the RedBull question.
What can I say but dam KIDS.

Thanks for spending a few minutes with us.

That one run he was inches from the other car but I think he needs the GTO back.

I'll be back next year.
Yeah Max, thanks for spending some time with us as well. Was really cool to meet you and Rhys. Was one of the best time we've ever had at Infineon, cool crowd, and a fun time. Yeah, I'd agree with ddawson, that GTO needs to get back out there....

·
RMR Employee
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
thanks for coming guys, it was fun, although we are still working on perfecting our new little beast

·
Registered
208 Posts
thanks for coming guys, it was fun, although we are still working on perfecting our new little beast
It's an impressive little car... crazy that it's making that much power outta that little Ecotec 4. Too bad you guys couldn't convince Pontiac to let you run both cars... tha Goat and tha Solstice. That would be way cool.

·
RMR Employee
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
It's an impressive little car... crazy that it's making that much power outta that little Ecotec 4. Too bad you guys couldn't convince Pontiac to let you run both cars... tha Goat and tha Solstice. That would be way cool.
yeah they have this thing of not wanting to advertise cars they arent making anymore, too bad cause that GTO rocks

·
RMR Employee
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
cant wait for you guys to get to nj. already got my tickets for this yr.
Jersey is usually my least favorite trip, because i have to drive there!, but im looking forward to it this time. there is a 90% possibility that we will have somthing, never seen before, you dont want to miss this. its going to change the dirfting world completly, only from the boys at Rhys Millen Racing.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts