LS1GTO.com Forums banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I'm also waiting for a cancellation at the host hotel or I don't go. So if you are canceling please pm me.

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
2,407 Posts
we put another hotel in the mix:

COMFORT INN & SUITES
17 OLD GICK RD. / SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY 12866
T 518-587-6244

To Make a reservation, please call the hotel directly and ask for the GTO Club Rate

Also visit the Saratoga Comfort Inn web site: www.saratogacomfortinn.com for more information on the hotel

Did you guys try Saratoga Comfort Inn ????

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I only want to stay at the host hotel. I did a satelite last year and it was bullshit having to drive to host hotel for everything.

·
Omertà
5,284 Posts
I only want to stay at the host hotel. I did a satelite last year and it was bullshit having to drive to host hotel for everything.
PM sent.

·
Hey, watch this!
322 Posts
we put another hotel in the mix:

COMFORT INN & SUITES
17 OLD GICK RD. / SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY 12866
T 518-587-6244

To Make a reservation, please call the hotel directly and ask for the GTO Club Rate

Also visit the Saratoga Comfort Inn web site: www.saratogacomfortinn.com for more information on the hotel
Any number on the amount of people registered yet?

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
My regestration may not be confermed yet. I just fonally sent in my info.

·
2,407 Posts

·
1,695 Posts
made hotel reservations (at the 2nd overflow hotel) and sent in all my registration stuff today. didnt realize this was going to cost me almost $200 with new gtoaa membership... plus the hotel for 2 nights....damn.

·
Banned
9,077 Posts
If only I could get Thurs and Fri off, it would have been fun to do the drag day *and* the autocross. As it is, I'll try to play hooky on Fri and registered to mow down all of Pete's cones. It'll be nice to see you GONERs again, and meet the new folks from father afield.

·
2,407 Posts
I'll be there in concours with my gold 67!!:)
Good luck with Your gold bid..

Thanks Morty, however I was curious about the attendance numbers for all GTO owners going.
I had hoped Black cluld would have piped in.. he would have these numbers...

Morty

141 - 153 of 153 Posts