LS1GTO.com Forums banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Hates a dirty car
5,510 Posts
Hey Pete you can use my car for that also.Maybe I can get a cool shirt like Kurt.

·
Hates a dirty car
5,510 Posts
What a great Idea.

I'm definitely going to take you up on it dude. Thanks again.

What do you think of that cruise idea? Getting as many people from across the nation/northeast to run up the Hawks Nest cruise through the catskills and finally to Saratoga. Epic proportions I tell ya! Epic!
I think we should get all of the northeast GTO's and go on the cruise and then go to Saratoga.That would be EPIC.

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
I think we should get all of the northeast GTO's and go on the cruise and then go to Saratoga.That would be EPIC.
I'm thinking bigger man :)

I'll post up a thread as time get closer.

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
I can smell a 100 goat cruise........

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Saratoga Springs NY from Memphis TN. Damn that will be a drive.
Gonna start planning and saving up for this one.
Less than a day. Not bad at all.
It was an 8 hour drive from Nashville to Mid-Ohio.
MapQuest claims that it is double that to S.S.
And, that's not counting gas stops, food stops, etc. Looks like Nathan & I (& anyone else we pick up along the way) are gonna have to stop for an overnight stay somewhere.

Mark my words. GONE will make this one worthwhile!
If we are gonna drive 17+ hours, I'm gonna hold you to that.

I'm definitly coming to this as a former NY'er. Damn its gona be a fun drive from NC to NY though!:drink:
MapQuest says the fastest way from middle TN towards NY is I-40 towards NC. So, we could get together & make this a bigger cruise up there.

·
GM Tech
394 Posts
MapQuest says the fastest way from middle TN towards NY is I-40 towards NC. So, we could get together & make this a bigger cruise up there.

Yup, take I-40 to I-81. I-81 comes all the way up to Binghamton, then hit I-88 all the way to Albany. I-87 Then comes right to Saratoga. Extremely easy drive. I've done it a couple times when I was living in the Asheville area.

Tim

Edit: Googled it for the hell of it. It shows going up (I think) I-85 as 990 miles and just over 16 hours and has toll roads. My way is 1048 miles, only about 18 minutes longer drive and no toll roads.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts