LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
goat love
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Make sure to click on HD for best quality!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4B599EB6FB59E0BA

Here's the playlist of all of the Video taken from the staging lanes. I'm still in the process of uploading (it's taking a long long time to convert and upload), but I decided to start uploading while converting so no one comes after me with a pitch fork :).

Check back daily. You'll know you hit the end when you see the last race of the day (Travis/Walt)!

All comments are welcome in helping me take better vids.

Also, I have more respect for people taking media (pics or vids), it's a hell of a workout trying to get as much as possible!

Hope you all enjoy! Hopefully next time I'll be on the track with you all!

Also leave comments on youtube telling me the s/n of the drivers I do not have, thanks!

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
You better be racing with us next time:turbonaug
I cant check out the video till I get home but thanks in advance for your hard work. You hung in there all day taking video of us. Thanks A lot....

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Make sure to click on HD for best quality!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4B599EB6FB59E0BA

Here's the playlist of all of the Video taken from the staging lanes. I'm still in the process of uploading (it's taking a long long time to convert and upload), but I decided to start uploading while converting so no one comes after me with a pitch fork :).

Check back daily. You'll know you hit the end when you see the last race of the day (Travis/Frank)!

All comments are welcome in helping me take better vids.

Also, I have more respect for people taking media (pics or vids), it's a hell of a workout trying to get as much as possible!

Hope you all enjoy! Hopefully next time I'll be on the track with you all!

Also leave comments on youtube telling me the s/n of the drivers I do not have, thanks!
Thanks for all the great video. It was a great event.

Just to clarify, I raced the Quick 8 and Travis.

thanks again

Walt

·
goat love
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You better be racing with us next time:turbonaug
I cant check out the video till I get home but thanks in advance for your hard work. You hung in there all day taking video of us. Thanks A lot....
I'm doing my best to make it out there with you all! You're welcome!

Thanks for all the great video. It was a great event.

Just to clarify, I raced the Quick 8 and Travis.

thanks again

Walt
Thank you for the clarification. Youre welcome!

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
thanks zach great coverage

·
goat love
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You did a great job Zach thanks. Rather see you on the track but you are a great camera guy;)
Thanks Rick, I should be ready by January!

thanks zach great coverage
Thanks Tom, you're in there quite a bit! I guess you have the slips to prove it too! Congrats on getting your record!

·
Fiorello Motorsports
4,747 Posts
Great vids, i like the view from the center of the track

Just a heads up on Melissa's Vid she is racing Drunken Goat not redrob

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
FYI Ryan and I never did line up. I double checked my slips that wasn't me in the video labeled Ryan B vs Ironmancan. Car looks very similar to mine thou. Damn PBMs with black rims and chrome lips are getting to be a dime a dozen lol.

·
goat love
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great vids, i like the view from the center of the track

Just a heads up on Melissa's Vid she is racing Drunken Goat not redrob
Thank you! Description updated, thanks.

FYI Ryan and I never did line up. I double checked my slips that wasn't me in the video labeled Ryan B vs Ironmancan. Car looks very similar to mine thou. Damn PBMs with black rims and chrome lips are getting to be a dime a dozen lol.
It's hard to keep track of all of them. Description updated, thanks.

The 06BOM is BdaleGTO/OrangeGoat
Updated, Thanks.

ahhhh man , you got the one of me killing it on the starting line, oh well............
I got the bad with the good, no one is safe from a blunder :)

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,796 Posts
Awesome work Zach!

·
goat love
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome work Zach!
np buddy!

Got me breaking traction on my worse run of the day, wonderful. Anymore?
yup, I have some more. I'll try to do some more this weekend but can't promise...will be traveling down to floriday and i foresee myself getting drunk and jumping hedges :)

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
why are some of the videos unavailable?

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
He's out boozing it up with Bill, Jeff, Joe and Kim. Might take a day or two for him to respond;) I just gotta figure out how to download them from youtube.

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
i dont think you can ,from youtube .
no some of the vids say unavail.

·
bmackenn
747 Posts
He's out boozing it up with Bill, Jeff, Joe and Kim. Might take a day or two for him to respond;) I just gotta figure out how to download them from youtube.
i right clicked on the video, then selected download to realtime player.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts