LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
You da man! I think you spent as much time loading videos as it took to put the entire event together!! Thanks a million. As much as I appreciate the videos, hopefully next year you will have your car together.
Edit, I suck. LOL

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
You da man! I think you spent as much time loading videos as it took to put the entire event together!! Thanks a million. As much as I appreciate the videos, hopefully next year you will have your car together.
Edit, I suck. LOL
As WE all do, You did a Great Job on These. And Travis You Don't Suck, Just RED LIGHT......LOL....Frank:turbonaug

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
Thanks again Zach. I knew i was leaving alot on the table with my horrible 60's. The vids show me where I should be focusing my efforts.

·
Bite Me
3,394 Posts
Zach - I've tried to save a copy of a couple of the videos to my computer, and YouTube says they're copyrighted/protected. Any chance you could send me the 4 that my car is in?

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
5 out of 6 of the videos marked 06 TR are mine. They are videos 78, 101, 105, 107, and 116. If you want to change the filenames with my username, the username is 06M6TorridGTO.

I would love to have copies of my videos as well. Any chance you can send those 5 to me?

·
goat love
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Edit, I suck. LOL
somehow i doubt that, i'm sure you guys put a lot of effort into this! and thank you for putting on the event. you're welcome for the vids. the car should be ready for next year!

As WE all do, You did a Great Job on These. And Travis You Don't Suck, Just RED LIGHT......LOL....Frank:turbonaug
thank you!

Thanks again Zach. I knew i was leaving alot on the table with my horrible 60's. The vids show me where I should be focusing my efforts.
no problem buddy!

Zach - I've tried to save a copy of a couple of the videos to my computer, and YouTube says they're copyrighted/protected. Any chance you could send me the 4 that my car is in?
5 out of 6 of the videos marked 06 TR are mine. They are videos 78, 101, 105, 107, and 116. If you want to change the filenames with my username, the username is 06M6TorridGTO.

I would love to have copies of my videos as well. Any chance you can send those 5 to me?
videos fixed with correct name.

The only problem with the vids is that they are big files and the the only reasonable way for me to send everyone copies is via dvd.

·
Bite Me
3,394 Posts
somehow i doubt that, i'm sure you guys put a lot of effort into this! and thank you for putting on the event. you're welcome for the vids. the car should be ready for next year!

thank you!

no problem buddy!

videos fixed with correct name.

The only problem with the vids is that they are big files and the the only reasonable way for me to send everyone copies is via dvd.
I would gladly pay you for a DVD - Name your price

Allan

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
i would too. name the price, or i could just send you a blank DVD. if they files dont add up to too much, you could put all of the videos on one DVD and sell it to whoever wants it. i doubt they would all fit though unless its a dual layer DVD. i would love to have videos of everyone on DVD.

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Great videos!

Interested in the dvd also!

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
06M6TorridGTO is going to take over the distribution of media. I'm going to forward him a couple of dvds with media on it. Just hold tight and I'm sure he will have something together asap.
Awesome, Thanks!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts