LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Kinda Stock
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every 4th of July the Sin City Goats get together at a location about 80-100 miles outside of Las Vegas and set off a show of epic proportions. I'm not talking about snakes and sparklers, I'm not even talking about the stuff you can get if you hop the border to neighboring Nye county. I'm talking EPIC.

This year will be nothing new for the 4th of July, however myself and my buddy who coordinates the show were talking last night about doing something at GR11.

We would probably need to charge a few bucks to cover the materials but the show is easily worth it (any of the Vegas crew can vouch).

We haven't worked out the logistics of it yet, but is there interest?

·
Holdiac Performance
922 Posts
Every 4th of July the Sin City Goats get together at a location about 80-100 miles outside of Las Vegas and set off a show of epic proportions. I'm not talking about snakes and sparklers, I'm not even talking about the stuff you can get if you hop the border to neighboring Nye county. I'm talking EPIC.

This year will be nothing new for the 4th of July, however myself and my buddy who coordinates the show were talking last night about doing something at GR11.

We would probably need to charge a few bucks to cover the materials but the show is easily worth it (any of the Vegas crew can vouch).

We haven't worked out the logistics of it yet, but is there interest?
How much $$ to blow up a Buick with an effigy of Fritz Henderson at the wheel? :gr_jest:

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
Maybe group a BBQ as part of the event? I know a certain Local PBM BBQ expert in the area that may come out of retirement if the equipment and locale are in place? Maybe even some award winning Mac n Cheese to accompany?

???

·
Kinda Stock
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe group a BBQ as part of the event? I know a certain Local PBM BBQ expert in the area that may come out of retirement if the equipment and locale are in place? Maybe even some award winning Mac n Cheese to accompany?

???
That is the plan, and he has been informed of this idea as well.

The issue then becomes, getting the supplies to the destination and where that destination ends up being.

·
Registered
535 Posts
This sounds awesome.

·
Fly Eagles Fly
808 Posts

???
I will gladly pay $20 for some amazing Mac And Cheese.

·
Yabba Dabba Doo!!
2,002 Posts
Sounds like fun.

·
Kinda Stock
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have the supplies, just need to work on the logistics of this.

·
Kinda Stock
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Someone messaged me about setting this up but I lost the PM. Please send again.

·
GoatRun HCIC - Retired
592 Posts
Everything is still being planned. I just got back from my honeymoon and ended up with jury duty this week, but now that I am free from wedding planning things should be moving faster.

Once the schedule is firmed up we will have more details on this and the other events.

·
Kinda Stock
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't think you guys took us seriously...

·
GoatRun HCIC - Retired
592 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
We just need a month in advance to make an order and start picking up stuff. Some of the stuff we can use are leftovers from our show, but we still need to order and pick up a lot more.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts