LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2012 GTOAA - International Convention (Loveland, Colorado)
2012 GTOAA's 33rd Annual Convention ~ Loveland, Coloradoon July 3-7, 2012

Host Hotel:
Embassy Suites Loveland Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
4705 Clydesdale Parkway
Loveland Colorado 80538
970-593-6200

Online Reservations:
http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/F/FNLESES-GTA-20120702/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Hotel Information:
http://embassysuitesloveland.com/

Convention registration is required to validate your hotel reservation
host hotel reservations made without a convention registration will be subject to cancellation based on a monthly review of hotel reservations.

2012 GTOAA Annual Convention Online Registration:
http://www.ncgtoa.com/2012 GTOAA Convention registration form 07-28-11.pdf

 All participants must register even if not entering a vehicle. All registrants will receive a badge for admission.

 All Concours and Popular Vote cars must register by June 1st, 2012.
(Cars registered after the deadline will be charged a late fee of $25.00 per car, added to the base fee)

 No show cars will be allowed to leave the convention until after the banquet dinner Saturday July 7th, 2012.

Popular Vote Car Show will be held at:The Ranch
Larimer County Fairgrounds and Events Complex

Convention Brochure:
http://www.ncgtoa.com/2012 GTOAA Nationals flyer 07-29-11.pdf

If you need more information please contact:

Mary Robinson
970-227-1398
[email protected]
or Visit the website at:
http://www.ncgtoa.com/

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Tooo far away. Have to wait till it comes back east of the Mississippi.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Bringing both the 66 and 06 out for this one. Cant wait!

·
Family Wagon of Fun
9,137 Posts
Added and moved.

·
Neighborhood lotto tech....
600 Posts
Well the wife and I wont be taking the gto that far out of Oregon but I am requesting those days off dangit. I missed this years in my own state cus my wifes job screwed us on days off..... But for 2012........

I wonder if I should bring my 06 sap gto dealer picture (the one they hang on the walls at stealerships) and try to have herb adams sign it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Robin and I have volunteered to keep the site updated as necessary to answer any and all questions you may have for the 2012 GTOAA Natl Meet on behalf of the Northern Colorado GTO Assn and the Denver GTO Club. We are the GTOAA PR & Member Recruitment Team with total desire to help make this event and GTOAA as responsive and fun as possible.
Certainly, any Host Club posts and participation are encouraged, but we thought this was a way we could help----they are busy pulling together a premiere Natl Meet to knock your socks off!
Stay tuned for updates and developments....in the mean time give us your questions and concerns.
Cap & Robin

·
Registered
52 Posts
This year---for the first time ever--The Natl GTO Meet is open to ALL PONTIAC's! There will be a Popular Vote Class especially designated as such.
That way if distance or your schedule doesn't work for other Pontac gatherings, you can still participate in a Natl Event. The response has been exciting!
Cap

·
Registered
52 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good News! The 2012 GTOAA Meet online registration is up and running! The Northern Colorado GTO Assn (www.ncgtoa.com) had been promised that it would be running by 1 Jan, but the program had problems that took longer to address than the Provider anticipated.
However it now works as of today, and it's been tried and proven. The Northern Colorado GTO Assn wishes to pass on their apologies for any frustrations due to the delay by the Provider. If there are problems registering, please don't hesitate to let them know OR you can comment on this thread and we'll see to it that there is a fast answer and/or response.
You can access information on 2 websites....www.gtoaa.org (click on 2012 Convention @ the side bar or got to the Northern Colorado GTO Assn website www.ncgtoa.com for registration and info.

Cap

Cap & Robin Proffitt-GTOAA PR & Member Recruitment Team

·
Finger on the triger...
3,882 Posts
So with the competition modified class being eliminated. The show is now open to all Pontiac's. Doesn't that make it similar to the POCI?

Drag Racing at Bandimere Speedway:
Car must be powered by a "traditional" Pontiac engine, or Pontiac bodied
with a factory authorized and installed engine ('77 or later).
So the '04-'06 GTO's can not race. Unless they want to run for a time slip only. Am I reading this correctly? Or does that mean the '77 and older cars have to have a "traditional Pontiac engine".

·
The definition of "H.I.D."
359 Posts
Sounds to me like the GTOAA is trying to eliminate the 04-06 GTO's from being part of the group. Just another reason not to participate in the Nationals.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Sounds to me like the GTOAA is trying to eliminate the 04-06 GTO's from being part of the group. Just another reason not to participate in the Nationals.
Nothing could be further from the truth. There has been a class for 04-06 GTO's since they came onto the scene. If 04-06 GTO owners fail to participate it's YOUR fault not the GTOAA's.
Being a member of the GTOAA affords ALL its members a venue to participate. BTW there was quite a few new gens at this show. More in that class than there were in some others. Your ignorance becomes you.

·
Here for the Gangbang
1,879 Posts
Was this mentioned in the Rocky Mountain forum? If I'd known about it, I think I might have attended. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts