LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
You talk about vengeance...
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PACKAGE ORDERING IS CLOSEDThis is the long anticipated message that we’re thrilled to finally post; appreciate your patience. Please read the entire thread hopefully we’ve covered any questions you may have but if not, feel free to contact me.

NOTE: The Car Show / Buffet is at the Palace Station, earlier on Saturday. The Dreamracing event may still take place Saturday evening, but it proved way too costly to have the BBQ/Buffet there (huge hidden cost sprung on us at the last moment).

Here are the package details:
Packages are going to cost $50, and will include the following:
• 1 GoatRun 2013 T-Shirt - $18/each additional
• 1 GoatRun 2013 Decal - $5/each additional
• 1 Rally # (maximum of 4 numerals) - $5/each additional
• 1 Buffet voucher - $25 each additional person Palace Station buffet Room and Car Show Awards
• 1 Raffle Ticket - 1 per package - $1 each additional

Packages are only available for preorder and there is going to be limited quantity. We will NOT be selling these at the event.
Packages must be purchased by end of day Wednesday, September 11th (to allow us enough time to order your correct shirt size and rally # and GR decals). You might be able to purchase a package after that date (depending on availability), but shirt sizes and decal color will not be guaranteed. To purchase, send $50 to:
GoatRun 2013 PayPal account at: [email protected]
Upon ordering you will secure your package which you will receive AT THE MEET 'N GREET (Friday night, Oct 4th).
Send PayPal as a GIFT or you’ll need to need calculate the fees 2.9% + .30 cents per transaction and send this in addition to your order.

If you haven't already provided a Rally # in the Rally # thread, to make sure you get the correct Rally number (and other package contents), please post up your order in here as well as in the paypal order (in the comments section). You will reserve your number through your purchase. Upon receipt of payment, you will be guaranteed that number (assuming you order by the deadline). Please check the end of this post for reserved numbers!

SPONSORS (Will be on shirt, will update as more are confirmed)

HIGHLAND DETAIL

BELL & GAINES

LS1GTO.COM

Goat Run 2013 T-Shirts

Shirts will be white, 100% cotton

Specify your Shirt size(s). Remember when you order a GR13 package, it comes with 1ea shirt. Any additional Shirts ordered will need to be specified with quantity and size. They are $18.00ea.
Send PayPal as a GIFT or you’ll need to need calculate the fees 2.9% + .30cents per transaction and send this in addition to your order.

Goat Run 2013 Decals

Available colors for GoatRun 2013 Decals are Red, Blue, Black or white. Please choose 1 color for the 1ea provided in your package order. Be specific with your package order and if you order extra, they are $5.00ea and you must specify the color. (Post your order in this thread and in your PayPay order )

Car Show Buffet & Awards

Buffet will be served on-site at the Palace Station Hotel in a reserved room specific to our Event after we conclude the Car Show and cast our Ballots! You need to pre-order your GR Packages which will include 1ea Buffet Voucher. If you want to purchase additional buffet vouchers beyond the 1ea in your GR13 package, then specify the quantity and send $25.00/ea for each voucher needed. Buffet Includes:
* Choice of 2 available salads
* Sandwich or Wrap - assortment available
* Chips
* Fresh Fruit Bowl
* Chef's Sweet table
* Refreshments include coffee, Harney & Sons iced teas and hot teas

Send PayPal as a GIFT or you’ll need to need calculate the fees 2.9% + .30 cents per transaction and send this in addition to your order.

A CAR SHOW EVENT THREAD WITH FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE POSTED UP SOON.

Rally Numbers
Reserved Rally #s.:
Available colors for GoatRun 2013 Decals are Red, Blue, and White
If you want more than the 1ea provided to you in your GR Package, then specify how many and include this in your payment with $5.00/ea per additional sticker

taylorjwbrown 512 red
raygnicky 10
CGMike 5959
Smeech 104 white
espinoza 510 red
VegasNate 427 red
Zinn 113 white
2004KID 1159 Red
xtaspeed 9 blue
jbosgoat 780 Red
Ivman 679 White
06BOM6 111 White
sakeunited 1775 red
dots403 5150 white
cncmasterofor 72 white

This is carried over from the Rally # thread, bolded are confirmed for this year. If your name/rally # is up here and you want to change it please let us know via PM. If you are a GR vet and your name/rally# is not up there please let me know as well. Your number will be reserved, so others can't take it. But if you're not going to come please let me know so that I can free it up in case somebody else wants it.

*This is important!*
Upon submitting your payment, please please PLEASE include the following information in the comment section of your paypal payment as well as in a post in this thread(or your order might not be documented correctly):
1. Quantity of each item you are paying for (shirts, GoatRun Decals, Rally #s, Car Show Buffet Tickets and raffle tickets)
2. Desired color for BOTH the GoatRun logo decal AND the Rally # (if not already specified in Rally # thread)
3. Shirt size(s)
4. and in the Paypal comments please include your real name and board name

Sample of a typical Order:
1.) Example #1: Posted in this Thread
• 1 pkg at $50.00
• Shirt is XL, Decal is Blue, Rally Number is Blue 212, Hooters Meal #2
• Total $50.00
• Copied into the notes of my PayPal “send money” to [email protected] as a Gift- Board Name: Joesgoat / Real Name: Joe
2.) Example #2: Posted in this Thread
• 2 pkg at $50.00 x 2 = $100.00
• 1ea shirt is Sm and 1ea shirt in Lg, Decal is Red and blue, Rally numbers are Red 1132 and blue 212, 2ea buffet voucher
• Total $100.00
• Copied into the notes of my PayPal “send money” to [email protected] as a Gift- Board Name: Joesgoat / Real Name: Joe
3.) Example #3: Posted in this Thread
• 1pkg at $50.00
• Package: Shirt is XL, Decal is Black, Rally numbers are Black 212, 1 buffet voucher
• Additional: Shirt is Med ($18.00), Red Decal ($5.00), Blue Decal ($5.00)
• Total $78.00

Raffle Tickets
This year's Sponsors have been so generous with their donations!
Buy additional Raffle Tickets @ $1.00/ea to increase your chances of winning! [/FONT]

·
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
(Paypal test, posted below for example)

Sent paypal.

A la cart:
* 1 L Shirt ($18.00)
* 1 Decal White ($5.00)
Total $23.00
Don Smeechleone / Jon

·
Wow Wow WeWow
380 Posts
Damn! second year in a row I will be deployed for this. Is at all possible to have the package (shirt, decal, etc) sent to my house

Sucks I can't make it, if only it was a week later I would be home

·
No Miata No Miata No Miata :(
6,752 Posts
Money sent.

Notes as requested-

One package with the following info:

medium shirt included in the package

rally number 111 included in package

1 white goat run decal included in package

Additional:

1 buffet voucher for the wife -$25

25 voucher tickets -$25

Total cost - $100

Board name-06BOM6
Real name- Dick

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Money sent.

Notes as requested-

One package with the following info:

medium shirt included in the package

rally number 111 included in package

1 white goat run decal included in package

Additional:

1 buffet voucher for the wife -$25

25 voucher tickets -$25

Total cost - $100

Board name-06BOM6
Real name- Dick

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
It came through, thanks!

Will raffle tickets be sold at the luncheon again too?
Yes, tickets will be for sale up until the raffle. You're covered. :)

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Boardname: taylorjwbrown
1 Package at $50
1 Large T shirt
1 Decal (white) and rally number red #512
1 Extra meal ($25)
25 extra raffle tickets ($25)

$100 total
Copied into the notes of my PayPal “send money” to [email protected] as a Gift

·