LS1GTO Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Has no region anymore.
1,731 Posts
Unreliable you guys claim?
I was just referring to mine, not GTOs in general. Too many things to attend to before taking it cross country.

:nonono: I am not even saying it wouldn't make it, it's just the likelihood of something breaking or a convenience not working properly is just too high.

All things I intend to get to, just not in time for the rally. The much longer rally.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Carlisle & RNA

If Nemmer is bringing his goat he could register with CCGTO and hang out with the rest of the RNA Goats.
Jenny and I are registered and coming to the event in Carlisle, I asked to be placed at the dividing line between CCGTO & RNA...I'm torn...

As for RNA 2014....as much as the idea of us 3 playing Rock Paper Scissors for the back seat at every stop sounded amusing...the idea of 4 doors had less likelihood of a dust-up....so CTS4 it is...it's a 6 speed with manual paddle shifting so it should be fun....but it won't be the same for sure.

·
Almost Stock
461 Posts
Jenny and I are registered and coming to the event in Carlisle, I asked to be placed at the dividing line between CCGTO & RNA...I'm torn...

As for RNA 2014....as much as the idea of us 3 playing Rock Paper Scissors for the back seat at every stop sounded amusing...the idea of 4 doors had less likelihood of a dust-up....so CTS4 it is...it's a 6 speed with manual paddle shifting so it should be fun....but it won't be the same for sure.
CCGTO is RNA central so pretty much park with CCGTO/RNA.

·
Capitol City GTOs
516 Posts
Update !

Hey Red, give us an update ! I was planning on seeing you all @ Summit Point, but got side tracked to a new beer brewery in Purcellville...

·
owes G.P.P. my left leg
408 Posts
which one of you guys had one of the smoking tire guys with them?

·
Registered
181 Posts
????? where u b...

EDIT: Holychit... Scott told me what happened, hope your on the mend.
Thanks!
I guess this year it wasn't meant to be. :)
I just wish it would have happened before I spent 3 days putting decals on my car! Hope everyone had a blast. Did u prefer the 5 day, or would rather do 3?

But at least she looked half decent.
image.jpg

She is all dressed up with no where to go!

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Thanks!
I guess this year it wasn't meant to be. :)
I just wish it would have happened before I spent 3 days putting decals on my car! Hope everyone had a blast. Did u prefer the 5 day, or would rather do 3?

But at least she looked half decent.
View attachment 304049

She is all dressed up with no where to go!
The OV 700 is coming up in October. A lot of the same sponsors. Just remove Rt 50 decals.

·
Registered
181 Posts
The OV 700 is coming up in October. A lot of the same sponsors. Just remove Rt 50 decals.
Sold!
My ankle better be healed by then!

·
Owns a slow GTO
6,708 Posts
I don't think any GTO'S had the smoking tire guys with them.
One of the smoking tire guys rode around with Terry one day, in Team Angry Goat.

·
If you aren't first your last
222 Posts
So does this happen every year? From what I have read this too be a hell of a good time. I still am not entirely sure what it all entails but it seems like a much smaller scale gumball 3000....anyways let me know what's up I would love to join the next one!

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Happens every year with a couple of shorter ones in the fall. Checkout the website for details. Next year is Tennessee to Georgia.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts