LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Administrator
18,912 Posts
My transition from the old-ass Wings to the Cannon Crew has begun.

·
Goat sold
844 Posts
They are on a roll. Right behind the Hawks now. The Hawks seem to lose against crappier teams. Looking forward to the Winter Classic.

·
Goat sold
844 Posts
9 of 10 in the month of February. The Hawks are playing their best hockey since 2015. We know what happened then.

·
Goat sold
844 Posts
Yeah... They are beyond bad. No one is even close to them in sucking.

·
Goat sold
844 Posts
I seriously thought the Hawks were going to lose to the Avs. Then 3 goals in 34 seconds. Should have never been in that position against them.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
The blowout loss to florida, then the comeback by tampon bay had me a little worried. Was a season end slump? Was it just them relaxing a little prior to the Playoffs? But some of the things exhibited in those games were present in the Av's game too. Mainly neutral zone passing and possession skills being one.

Then last night happened. Harbles completely warmed. Watching the Patrick Kane show with his passing and puck handling skills...

·
Goat sold
844 Posts
They did play much better, but the Penns are ravaged with injuries. By the 2nd goal they sort of gave up.

The number 1 seed is pretty much assured at this point. The Wild would pretty much have to win out. They seem to have peaked too early. Maybe they can get it going again for the playoffs.

·
Administrator
18,912 Posts
Red Wings fans might be depressed, but we can still point and laugh at the Denver Nordiques.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
They did play much better, but the Penns are ravaged with injuries. By the 2nd goal they sort of gave up.

The number 1 seed is pretty much assured at this point. The Wild would pretty much have to win out. They seem to have peaked too early. Maybe they can get it going again for the playoffs.
Every team is "tired" (Minnesota's excuse), or injured by this time of the season.

This is time of year is what separates the men from the boys. :D

Red Wings fans might be depressed, but we can still point and laugh at the Denver Nordiques.
Oh, watching all my Red Wings fans here at work, in their depression... :)

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Avs are so bad it's funny for us fans. We have no delusions of thinking we're good, unlike Red Wings fans. Seriously, this season is so bad there is no where but up from here.

·
Administrator
18,912 Posts
Every team is "tired" (Minnesota's excuse), or injured by this time of the season.

This is time of year is what separates the men from the boys. :D

Oh, watching all my Red Wings fans here at work, in their depression... :)
Yeah, but I have a cousin that works for the Hawks, so I can bandwagon for free. :p

1 - 20 of 55 Posts