LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Planning on going to the Pontiac event (Ames).

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
12,143 Posts
Taking a trip to England at the end of this month, so I won't be attending this year.

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
what are the dates?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have been evaluating going although I know that I am newbie and have not meet anyone on this forum other than a kid I use to occasionally hang out with through a mutual friend. I like meeting new people though if that counts for anything :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have been evaluating going although I know that I am newbie and have not meet anyone on this forum other than a kid I use to occasionally hang out with through a mutual friend. I like meeting new people though if that counts for anything :D
.....counts more if you'll have a cooler with cold adult beverages in it....... to share ;)

·
What the....
2,590 Posts
Lol..... I missed out on this year but plan on going next year. Screw them and their Chevrolet Nationals weekend. I know I will turn heads and ears when I show up. Car is canned with no Cats as it is legal down here in South Carolina.

·
Registered
549 Posts
There are some that show up already that are cammed and catless. so your not going to be the only one. Its really nothing new. Sorry not trying to rain on your parade. As my goat it one of them

·
What the....
2,590 Posts
There are some that show up already that are cammed and catless. so your not going to be the only one. Its really nothing new. Sorry not trying to rain on your parade. As my goat it one of them
Nah.....it's cool. I am just glad to be in a state that doesn't give a damn about emissions. I've lived in California twice and Virginia. Each of them I had to go for smog tests every year. I loved hearing the big Impala sing when pulling away from a light. The goat....well she screams. Lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts