1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
got mods
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad news here..........>>>

Barrichello blocked from seeing Schumacher
April 20, 2018

Apr.20 - Rubens Barrichello says he was blocked from trying to see his old teammate Michael Schumacher.

The pair were at Ferrari between 2000 and 2005, but in late 2013 Schumacher injured his brain in a skiing accident.

"I tried to find a way to visit him, but they said to me 'It will not do you or him any good'," Barrichello told Brazil's Globo.

"So I don't have any news," he added.
https://www.f1-fansite.com/f1-news/barrichello-blocked-from-seeing-schumacher/?utm_source=F1-Fansite.com+Newsletter+signup&utm_campaign=dad682e021-Weekly_Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_92faa443eb-dad682e021-143003657&ct=t(RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN)&mc_cid=dad682e021&mc_eid=26e59e2fe8

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well, we're at summer break. Any thoughts/predictions for the coming second half of the season? If Ferrari are indeed the kings of the power unit now, I could see the next two races going well for them. I'd like to see a Kimi win in Belgium for old time's sake, but I feel that the championship is just too close right now for that to happen (if preventable, one might say). It has been a nice back and forth throughout the season, I will say, although I have been letdown at some points so far this season, I guess. Still been the best season of the hybrid era, I think.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would like to see Seb take his 5th title before Lewis but I think Hamilton will be the champion this year. Would be great if it goes down to the wire and good sportsmanship prevails.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
143 Posts
Spa is my favorite race on the calendar. Hoping for a good race tomorrow.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well, that didn't go as I had hoped. Ferrari rough on tires. Bottas doing his job well. Fair driving from Kimi, I feel. I feel that many other drivers would have just bumped Hamilton on that pass versus keeping it clean.

I don't recall what race it pertained to, but does anyone remember Verstappen saying that some other driver was acting like a child? Good times...

·
Registered
143 Posts
It took maybe a little bit of luck or poor strategy, but that was also a fairly classic Kimi drive and I'll take it.

·
Porch Dick
20,298 Posts

·
Probably older than you ...
452 Posts
Formula One champion ('75, '77, '84) Niki Lauda has passed away.

He was one of the great ones. He will be missed.

·
Porch Dick
20,298 Posts
Formula One champion ('75, '77, '84) Niki Lauda has passed away.

He was one of the great ones. He will be missed.
RIP :(

On another note, Craig, it's good to hear from you, man. Even if with the delivery of sad news.

Hope all is well with you. I put a "where is lastC4" thread out not that long ago and didn't get any bites. I was worried! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts